Author Topic: I'm making free 3,5" floppy disk avatars  (Read 8164 times)

Can I get one of my avatar?

« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 04:39:07 PM by Mrhappy787 »

make one thats all beat up/chipped/cracked, with a glowing golden aura and the faded letters "STC" on it

Finished Menen's one:

And here's an alternate one, featuring what I think The Magical Milkshake looks like:

The milkshake on its own:

I want a Wooden looking and Floppy Disk with a picture of a Pixelated Amnesia Grunt.

We should all know what an Amnesia Grunt Looks Like.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 07:16:05 PM by lilpappaknox »

AARGH!!
I just spent several hours making the text for DC4F's disk, just to find out it doesn't scale well enough to be readable. I'm taking a small break from it, and in the meantime I did SirLancelots:

Since I didn't really know what you considered "fancy", I used my own ideas.
EDIT: Also, you may now order colored metal shutters. Eloxated aluminium FTW!

Oh my gosh..  It is beautiful!  Thank you.  I'm finally going to change my avatar after 3 years..  Once I can get on my computer to do it..

You skipped me :c
Couldnt find a fox, so I give you this:

I want a Wooden looking and Floppy Disk with a picture of a Pixelated Amnesia Grunt.

We should all know what an Amnesia Grunt Looks Like.

I hope you like this one:

Couldnt find a fox, so I give you this:

Awh.
I'll get a pic for you tomorrow (or later)

Here you are:

Not what I was thinking. More like this.

And I did it with a loving touchpad.

I actually wanted it like Minecraft 16x pixels. But this will work for now. I'd rather have it look like it's made out of Wood than just Velvet Red.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 12:37:22 PM by lilpappaknox »

someone shoud do a sandwich so there can be 1.44 megabytes of deliciousness in this thread

Current avatar next to a green milkshake please. Take your time. Make the Disk green to please.

Current avatar next to a green milkshake please. Take your time. Make the Disk green to please.