Author Topic: TurnipBlog Radio - Coming Soon - We need your help!  (Read 3669 times)

Hooray for multiple new genres, along with Smo wee ereday.

How can I make a commercial, would I have to write it out and you read it, or do I do all the recordings myself?

Commercials are simple to do. It's all based on sound. So you could either let me talk about a clan or your videos, or include special sounds to make it sound cool. That, or you can record your voice talking along with sound fx.

cool. Can we make fake funny commercials just for fun?

Oh sure, deffinately. I want to gather with Filipe1020 and make a fake 'Everyone Loves Filipe' commercial for season 1.

will be making a commercial when I get home c:

I just got done with my first interview, with Glass, and I think it came out pretty well. I'd like to see if anybody else would like to have a commercial or interview too. Thanks for the music so far, I enjoy it all, bring on some more!

Another stuffty self indulged Turnip Blog thread.
Edit: Also pay me five dollars and I will make a PHP script for use on a website (Webs, weebly, etc.) to request songs and grouping them automatically.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 07:57:20 PM by Freedomfrie »

Shut the forget up. Get the forget out of this thread. How loving dare you come in out of the blue and flame for no reason whatsoever. Do you have any brain cells at all? stuff son, you better sign back into the mental institute, they've been waiting. I don't know what your problem is against me, but man up. I only made this to have other Blocklanders have more publicity on their severs or user created things, along with enjoying their favorite songs. So you're dead loving wrong, it's not just revolving around me, it's everyone here. Try using that small thing in your skull called a brain before you post next time.

On that note: please keep contributing everyone! We've got more fun up ahead!

Another stuffty self indulged Turnip Blog thread.
Edit: Also pay me five dollars and I will make a PHP script for use on a website (Webs, weebly, etc.) to request songs and grouping them automatically.
forget off if you have nothing to contribute you cunt.

On topic: how about some smooth jazz?

Smooth jazz deployed *smooth jazz here*

Anyway, we got some electro swing, but atleast that'll add to the variety too, so sure.

Turnipblog the host of TurnipBlog radio has been exposed! BL News does not in anyway support this station anymore. Your funding has been pulled.

Wow guys he sure got me good there! But seriously, please contribute to the media via advertisement/interview/song request, and thank you for supporting.

Nothing like silliness and Jazz. As long as they don't mix, we won't get another Blues Brothers, not that it's a bad thing... I just don't like an old Elwood dancing with a zombified Jake.

Anyway, please keep contributing, I'll post what I got so far after somebody adds more songs or request an ad/conference.