Author Topic: N.CityRPG (Official Topic) (WIP) (All models done) (Scripting weapons)  (Read 8750 times)

It's fine, I don't mind him using it, I was just surprised.

I know you already apologized via PM but I am going to reply to your statements.

It's inconsiderate and rude. I can't stop him, but he really should've told me.
He doesn't have to tell you anything seeing as how you don't own him.

I am really disliking the outcome of this CityRPG. It's not going to last, and I'm not just saying that because I'm opening my CityRPG soon too.
How would you know if my CityRPG lasts or not?
It hasn't even started, we have gotten stuff done, there is no possible way to know if it will last or not yet.
I could care less if you dislike it or not, you are competition.

People don't care about cars, GUIs, or fancy weapons, they just care about the gameplay. I'm not seeing it here.
People care about quality.
People care about features.

GUIs, fancy weaponry, gameplay of course is what matters.
We have good admins and I have always been a good administrator, even you should know that Custard.
I hosted Death Race and only one time did someone abuse, and it was Cciamlazy due to a backdoor script I was unaware about.

I see nothing in this CityRPG that sounds promising and new except for the mayoral elections, and I've already got a scipt for that.
You see nothing in it that looks promising.
I could care less about what you think because you probably won't be coming.

Computermix has told me before that he wouldn't be able to do it, so unless he's learned a lot in coding, I find it hard to believe that NCityRPG will actually be competing with me as far as mayoral elections and a dynamic economy.
He has shown me the coding he has done.
It's legit.
He is a great scripter and I am very satisfied with his input so far.

Mayoral elections don't matter to me.
Gamplay and quality matters.
People want to play the game, not just do mayoral elections.

Neither of our CityRPGs have corrupt administrators.
Yes.

And contrary to your belief, political roleplay is very fun, and there IS a crowd for it. I wouldn't have implemented it if there wasn't.
Ok?

But sure, argue with the guy who's been working with CityRPG for years.
What?
What the hell do you mean years.

Custard I hadn't even realized you said all of this when you apologized.
You should shut up about my CityRPG and just quit posting in here seeing as how you have nothing positive to say.

Mine is different from yours by a longshot and you wouldn't know yet because I haven't hosted it.
Ours are only similar because mine has government and other political features.

If the road you are going down is integrating more political features into your CityRPG then that is fine.
I am going down a similar road only I am trying to integrate more realistic arresting/working/breaking law type of features.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 03:54:07 PM by Nobot »

Wow, uhm, I'm sorry? I already apologized, so calm down.

Good luck!

Hopefully this won't be a failure like pretty much every other RPG on Blockland.

Best of luck to you.

I've been considering making a thread to rant about BL RPGs. Not sure if I'll actually do it yet.

I think I might. Should I?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 03:10:02 PM by otto-san »

Hopefully this won't be a failure like pretty much every other RPG on Blockland.

Best of luck to you.

I've been considering making a thread to rant about BL RPGs. Not sure if I'll actually do it yet.

I think I might. Should I?

Yes you should, I shall rant alongside you, they all fail for the same reasons too.

A)Stupid Admins
B)Ignorantly made rules (Every server gets this)
C)Unoriginality
D)Just plain stupid

Seeing that Glass is admin I have already lost some hope. He is known well for abusing and lying. Ask %90 of the server admins he works with.

Have you guys stoped making the mod or are you pausing for a bit???