Author Topic: A heart of stone  (Read 2270 times)

Well first off, we both said we were sorry, I thought we had established that. Also, I meant fans of my server. I didnt mean to hurt you in any way, and forgive me, I was having a bad day to begin with. I was really tired, and not in the mood for anything. And when I play for a while on some thing I host a lot and I am really tired I basically turn into a blockland zombie, not really thinking, f you catch my drift.  But in the last week and a half I have had so many friend requests. I say "I do not know you at all." And they say "Well I know your server" and that is annoying.. I assumed that you were one of those "Fans of the server."

I admitted before and admit again that I should not have jumped the gun on that. And again, if I hurt your feelings in any way, I am sorry. Like we established on my server before... And, did you notice that I unblocked you a little while later

[size=1opt]Again, sorry. I dont want a stuff storm to brew. I said I am sorry, and I hope that you all just get that.

In other news.

I asked Who Cares99 if I can help.

And you told him to say that you said, "Kiss my ***"

In other news.

I asked Who Cares99 if I can help.

And you told him to say that you said, "Kiss my ***"
What? When. And what was I hosting. Also, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't say that and be serious about that, that's pretty ridiculous. I was most likely joking and expecting Who to say something else xD

I don't remember.

What? When. And what was I hosting. Also, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't say that and be serious about that, that's pretty ridiculous. I was most likely joking and expecting Who to say something else xD

I don't remember.
I kid around with my admins, its only stuff that people who really know me get.

I don't remember.
When you were working on the Pirate RP.

He just repeated XD.

I kid around with my admins, its only stuff that people who really know me get.

Im not sure or anything, but I certainly am NOT your admin XD.

I know your just kidding, but thought to bring it up. Since I didn't get a chance to talk to you since.

Im not sure or anything, but I certainly am NOT your admin XD.

I know your just kidding, but thought to bring it up. Since I didn't get a chance to talk to you since.
Pm? Irc? xD  Oh well, its done. xD Fwends and peace for all.

Pm? Irc? xD  Oh well, its done. xD Fwends and peace for all.

IRC.

:P.

Well, just sayin, admin seems nice :3.

Also, weren't you the one to train me for pilot on who's server?

Also, weren't you the one to train me for pilot on who's server?

Which thing? Also, I have not gone to the City RP in eons.

Which thing? Also, I have not gone to the City RP in eons.

Airport RP

Lot's of popular host start acting like famous richards.

Lot's of popular host start acting like famous richards.
Be quiet and kiss my boots underling!