Poll

What is your favorite class?

Archer
Man-At-Arms
Vanguard
Knight

Author Topic: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - Content Update 1 Released!  (Read 5318 times)

ill buy it for you
not really unless you give me a lewinsky
i'd poop
everywhere
but i don't like having people spend money on me, don't worry i'm probably getting some money to buy it tomorrow shh

I cant seem to join any servers
90% of them are full, and the other 10% are empty/passworded.
When I do manage to find a server to join, it always says "Failed to connect" or some stuff.

Shut up and take my... unexistent... money..
;-;

my computer probably cant run this but i have enough internet monies for it

i dont know if i should buy it or not

because im getting a new graphics card at christmas

Someone host a server

I'm working on one, but I am pretty bad with networking for games, unless the game uses the source engine. :c

It'll be up eventually. I currently have the shortcut functioning properly, I just have to figure out how to make the server available to you guys.

Okay, so Ive put about 2 hours into this game, and now I will give you may expert opinion.

Its a great game, the combat is amazing. Its very skill based, and none of the classes are op or anything.
The graphics are amazing. I love them.
I do have one problem so far, though. Ive noticed that the community is pretty stuffty. Ive only played on a few servers(about 3), but the ones ive been on were full of idiots telling people to "Alt-f4" and "Stfu noob".

But yeah, games great, community is iffy.

Okay, so Ive put about 2 hours into this game, and now I will give you may expert opinion.

Its a great game, the combat is amazing. Its very skill based, and none of the classes are op or anything.
I do have one problem so far, though. Ive noticed that the community is pretty stuffty. Ive only played on a few servers(about 3), but the ones ive been on were full of idiots telling people to "Alt-f4" and "Stfu noob".

Community is irrelevant because you can lob their heads off if they act dumb.

Community is irrelevant because you can lob their heads off if they act dumb.
Haha, yes, yes you can.

I love this game and from their last update news i read they are going to continue to work on it. :D

My god.

EVERY
COMMUNITY
EVER
Has people like that.

So is this just Age of Chivalry with entrepreneur ed out graphics and having to cost money, or...?

So is this just Age of Chivalry with entrepreneur ed out graphics and having to cost money, or...?

It is actually a complete overhaul of the original. They have changed pretty much everything, and have added several new mechanics and features.

It is actually a complete overhaul of the original. They have changed pretty much everything, and have added several new mechanics and features.
Welp, buying that stuff.

Trading Wrath of the Lamb and TF2 stuff (And other stuff that I could possibly give but are less significant) and Blockland Add-Ons for this game <3...

Note the and part, it's not "or".

I feel the knights aren't what I'd say OP but they take a lot less skill it gets a little frustrating when you throw down 6 hits on a knight with tons of dodging and blocking and he finally lands 1 lucky swing and you go down 1 hit KO. Also I find it kind of dumb when someone is sprinting at you to hit you and you nail them in the face with a spear they still follow through with the swing and 1 hit KO you. It kind of reminds me of PVK but a little slower paced.