Author Topic: I am not Tony Simmering. Badspot, Please change my name!  (Read 6304 times)

If this guy's name is changed to Tony Simmering, I'll post my reaction video.

I can see why he made a topic. because sometimes when you pm badspot he barely ever writes back or responds.

I can see why he made a topic. because sometimes when you pm badspot he barely ever writes back or responds.
no, he just does it.

Aixunayok Vuxiakia

I find it do funny when kids phonetically spell out non-romance/non-Germanic languages. Just makes em look like they talk gibberish.  I remember seeing an entire thread that consisted of two kids talking back and forth in phonetic russian.  I later used google translate to see what they were trying to say, it turned out to be a boring topic.

On topic:
Dude, just go with a simple name that everyone can say easily, if they can actually say it.  Also, don't do phonetic non-romance languages, please.  Just makes you seem like a cigarette.

I do want to know why you decided to use ancient Greek, and not new testament Greek, or modern Greek, απότομηπάγο νύχισκιά (apotomehpaio nukhiskia) sounds much better, but not really.

It would be great if Badspot changed his name to Tony Simmering instead.

"It would be great if Badspot-"

"hey badspot do this"

You all act like Badspot is really going to come into this topic, go as far as lowering himself to a childish level to change some random kids name to "tony simmering", JUST because you asked him to? If there is anything that he would do with this topics situation is either, lock it, or let it play out and die with time.

"hey badspot do this"

You all act like Badspot is really going to come into this topic, go as far as lowering himself to a childish level to change some random kids name to "tony simmering", JUST because you asked him to? If there is anything that he would do with this topics situation is either, lock it, or let it play out and die with time.

And now Badspot changes your name to Tony Simmering so that we can all laugh at your foolishness. You can not take the enigma that is Badspot and lock it up in a box.

"hey badspot do this"

he does little stuff

hey badspot, set his name to "Tony Simmering" just to smite him for posting a loving general discussion topic when he should've pmed you.

I doubt he will change your name unless you email him directly.

"hey badspot do this"

Wow, what's your problem? I was obviously kidding.