Author Topic: Should I preorder MoH: Warfighter?  (Read 604 times)

I really don't know, the game/storyline looks awesome, but that's how BF3 was and IMO it didn't live up to its hype. Although I still did love BF3. Should I preorder it? Please don't tell me to get Black Ops as I hate the future warfare genre.

well if you get it FREE BETA PASS TO BF4

that and the original medal of honor was worth the time and money put into it, which leads to this being no less of a truer greater experience, I'm looking forward to squad battles 10 on 10, so yeah, I may get it, but it's up to you

Honestly I don't  know. Looks like a mix of CoD/BF3, which IMO is great, but I just can't trust EA and their media.

It's a generic shooter. If you like COD/Battlefield and paying over and over for things that play the same, get it.

then pre order assassins creed 3
its made by ubisoft

ninja:

thats only the thing you half to pay 120 bucks for

No, you will regret it.

I have already pre-ordered AC:3

This is next on my list because I can get the "Super special secret super military only special edition" of it

Then Im looking at either GTA 5 or Need for Speed Most Wanted

then pre order assassins creed 3
its made by ubisoft

ninja:

thats only the thing you half to pay 120 bucks for

I never gained much interest in the AC series, guess that kind of medeival stuff just doesn't work with me.

spoiler: the storyline is made from real soldiers

IT'S SO GOOD, forget
I played it at E3 and it's one of my favorite games coming out this year.
DO IIIIT.
It's a generic shooter. If you like COD/Battlefield and paying over and over for things that play the same, get it.
no

I never gained much interest in the AC series, guess that kind of medeival stuff just doesn't work with me.
this is colonial times bro

watch the trailer