Author Topic: Apple Users: Mountain Lion  (Read 2972 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=201592.0 Late...
No, Im not. All you did was post 3 things you liked about the Update. This is more Information and a warning to Userswith older systems.

Apples are commonly used for Graphic Design and stuff. Idk all uses but ik thats one.

oh yes. adobe/macromedia products that pcs have used at least a decade before mac picked it up

next you are telling me about macs being used for business stuff.
when did apple start using microsoft office again?

oh yes. adobe/macromedia products that pcs have used at least a decade before mac picked it up

next you are telling me about macs being used for business stuff.
when did apple start using microsoft office again?

Wait, are you saying Apple doesn't use Microsoft Office? I think I misinterpreted what you said.

Wait, are you saying Apple doesn't use Microsoft Office? I think I misinterpreted what you said.
it does

it does

I know it does. That's why I think I didn't understand what he was saying.

yes you very much did....

apple bashished its own office apps FOR microsoft office. macOSs even come with it lol. im sure apples own word processors still exist but apple users dont give a forget.
apple obviously using PC software all the more over the years.

the point that you were to dumb to see.
was mac users constantly go on and on about deisgn and office use being the heart of why a mac rocks, yet all the apps they use have been used on pc LONG before they were mac compatible.

mac users can actually thank bill gates and (whoever owns adobe) for that.
they licensed the products to apple so mac users can catch up with the rest of the world. since apple was holding them back
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 02:41:18 PM by Bisjac »

yes you very much did....

apple bashished its own office apps FOR microsoft office. macOSs even come with it lol. im sure apples own word processors still exist but apple users dont give a forget.
apple obviously using PC software all the more over the years.

the point that you were to dumb to see.
was mac users constantly go on and on about deisgn and office use being the heart of why a mac rocks, yet all the apps they use have been used on pc LONG before they were mac compatible.

mac users can actually thank bill gates and (whoever owns adobe) for that.
they licensed the products to apple so mac users can catch up with the rest of the world. since apple was holding them back
Apple is already designing a pack similar to MIcrosoft Office, iWork it so far has Keynote (Like Powerpoint) Pages (Like Word) and Numbers (Like Excel)

so mac users and apple, who have been trying thier hardest to become more like pc, is going to make the move away from it...

and just when mac files were becoming compatible with pc files...

you dont see how apple is obviously exploiting dumb shoppers?
you laid it all out in plain sight yourself. yet there you stand waving your apple flag lol

its such a shame people can be suckered so easily

also, their plan to make their own office software suite is about 20 years late lol
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 02:51:52 PM by Bisjac »

macs are so overpriced, you should have bought a better wintel laptop/computer/all-in-one/barebones

macs are so overpriced, you should have bought a better wintel laptop/computer/all-in-one/barebones
i didn't buy my mac, my dad did

i didn't buy my mac, my dad did

sell the mac for a better computer

sell the mac for a better computer

You could get a nicely priced prebuilt PC that does everything your Mac does and more.

You could get a nicely priced prebuilt PC that does everything your Mac does and more.

you could get a prebuilt laptop for half the price of a macbook pro and it be on the same level

you could get a prebuilt laptop for half the price of a macbook pro and it be on the same level

Exactly