Author Topic: Gabe Newell calls Windows 8 a "Catastrophe".  (Read 7143 times)

There's a menu for OSX Lion that looks just like Iphone's/tablet's. They call it Launchpad.

There's a menu for OSX Lion that looks just like Iphone's/tablet's. They call it Launchpad.
And I call it "Pointless" :cookieMonster:

When I'm using my Mac, I just type the first few letters of the application I want to start into Spotlight. Maybe I'm just lazy, but there's no reason to move the mouse more than I need to when I have a keyboard right there.

I actually like the Launchpad, got it for my Windows to replace the desktop. This way I can have a clean desktop.

BUT ANYWAY I WAS JUST SAYIN'~.

I really hate windows 8. My friend managed to get a cracked version of windows 7 and 8 mixed together and it was the best thing i have ever seen with my eyes.

I really hate windows 8. My friend managed to get a crackedversion of windows 7 and 8 mixed together and it was the best thing i have ever seen with my eyes.
bye  :cookieMonster:

Windows 7 and Windows 8 "mixed together?"

Doesn't exist and you can't "mix together" two operating systems.

His friend got windows 8 preview which you can get free without cracking and he probably won't get banned as I've only seen one person get banned for stupidity before.

Good thing I already have a computer

Actually it's because Windows is taking a OSX direction. Windows 8 won't be as much for gaming as Windows 7 or Windows XP. Which is also why GabeN is upset. Windows 8 is meant to be a show-off. A failure one too.
That is completely wrong. Windows 8 is just as compatible with games a Windows 7. Windows 8 actually uses less system resources meaning that it will be better for gaming.