Author Topic: The Kitchen - Bricks  (Read 8605 times)

Whoops, problem is you can't be under my bed. because there is no space underneath it.

im going to install legs to your bed while im at it.

im going to install legs to your bed while im at it.

Now that is what i call creeeeeepy....

Now that is what i call creeeeeepy....
don't worry, I'll flood his bedroom up to mattress level.

Hold on
Here:
-snip-
The cabinet only has 1 shelf and has a big mix-color (or you can use black) block under it.
And the cabinet is taller than the fridge and the fridge is shorter but more wide.

Other than that, looks pretty good.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 05:38:36 PM by tkepahama »

Hold on
Here:

The cabinet only has 1 shelf and has a big mix-color (or you can use black) block under it.
And the cabinet is taller than the fridge and the fridge is shorter but more wide.

Other than that, looks pretty good.
It has two in total, with the bottom one as the biggest o.o

Needs the pictures on the fridge  but good job so far.

Needs the pictures on the fridge  but good job so far.
It would raise the brick count horribly.

woah this is pretty damn cool, though, one thing, make the cooker have more valves and add paintings on the fridge, oh and if I were you make the tissue thing bigger.

Other than that, glad we have a kitchen build now, it was my favourite map.

[i mg]http://emotibot.net/pix/635.jpeg[/img]
stop posting that everywhere

V21 haters are probably gonna like this.
10/10

Way too many shelves on that.

Im going to be under your bed tonight for that. The Kitchen save was lost since we abandoned the project and i forgot about it. Next thing you know i re-install Blockland and boom i forgot to turn "old saves" on.

Negative might still have the save, tough its not finished it has all the markings and stuff you need to finish it.
I do have the save it's like it's 100% done but with no secrets and the secrets O,o then I would say 89%

when are the secrets finished? try to ask kompressor or someone in the BL team they should know.