is it wrong of me to keep all my add-ons to myself?

Poll

Am I?

Yes
1 (7.1%)
No
5 (35.7%)
You're a huge cigarettegit to keep these to yourself
5 (35.7%)
Releese pls
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: is it wrong of me to keep all my add-ons to myself?  (Read 473 times)

/title

I have weapons, and vehicles, and some codes, but I never feel satisfied, many have asked me to release. I haven't, most of them are done. except a few.

List of weapons:

Raptor Paintball Gun

FNFAL Assault Rifle

FN Famas

Dragonuv

Barret .50 Cal

PaintGrenad

Airsoft Pack

M9

Steyr TMP SMG

Modern Warfare 2 Pack (with .:[Spacebar]:.)
a few more

Vehicles:

Cessna (need new wheels)

Mini Truck

Toaster Oven (not working)

-

I feel really really bad for keeping them to myself, but I have feel like I should keep adding to them.

If you have private add-ons, that's fine. If you talk and brag about them, and then never release it, and rub it in their face, then you're a friend.
port, truce

If you want them to be private and unique, don't. If you want them to have a shot at growing popular and you getting downloads, release them. You can update the files when you want anyway.

bs

you make this topic to brag about your stuff you're not gonna release?

you should post some of that stuff, people will probably like it

what scripts do you have
If you have private add-ons, that's fine. If you talk and brag about them, and then never release it, and rub it in their face, then you're a friend.
port, truce
never thought i would agree with a troll

bs

you make this topic to brag about your stuff you're not gonna release?

you should post some of that stuff, people will probably like it

I don't brag about it, I'm just wondering, If I'm a real cunt or not.

Horrible, horrible codes. Like noodle codes, I made a really bad cohost, worse than any other add-on, it literally allows you to kick host. lol

-edit-

I guess i just don't want people getting on my ass just cause "RELOAD ANIMATIONS ARE NOT SMOOTH ENOUGH!!!one111" or "ADD HANDS" then I add hands "EW GAY HANDS"..... BL never knows what they want lol

Since I'm also not the greatest at coding, I just really need some coding lessons, Weapons and Vehicles are very easy for me to make, even if the weapons have like iron sights.

P.S Just figured out that my Cohost mod was deleted when I cleared my PC last week.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 02:11:17 PM by Cookiez664 »

okay why the heck not :) let me get a pic of one and post to RTB.