Author Topic: I need a weapon  (Read 8470 times)

Also if anyone is like why do you even need a weapon then it's because the place here isn't so safe.

You should be able to use anything in your house as a weapon.

Look for sharp objects or blunt objects (heavy or light)

You could also use your fists :P

:cookieMonster:

are you saying you want just something to keep around the house? in that case just get a nine or something, you don't actually have to use it. but most guys are just looking for some easy cash so if you are faced with a guy in y our apartment, just take out the handgun and scare him off. i know if i was to rob someone, i would just look for their purse and then bolt if i know someones there, and if some kid comes out packing im not gonna stick around lol, especially since he probably doesn't know what he's doing and is more prone to shoot me.

BUT if you don't want a handgun, get a blunt object, like a baseball bat or something similar. firearms are best used for home defence, but if you ever are faced with a situation in which there is someone in your house, just call 911.

I have had Hand to hand training before, I know Karate and taikondo (dunno how it's spelt)
Tae Kwon Doe

Belt Color?

taikondo (dunno how it's spelt)
tae kwon do

Peppear spray

Get a spray can, and put pear juice in it.

SQUIRT IT AT PEOPLE'S EYES

quietly glances down at the bowl of pear juice on my desk

Tae Kwon Doe

Belt Color?
argh

another good question relating to that would be have you ever been in any tournaments? tournament sparring where i took classes was pretty harsh but 1st place brown belt sparring represent
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 06:55:12 PM by carolcat »

I didn't get that, guys I don't want to kill people just for my personal defence (my aunt has a tazer god damn)

If you're looking for protection, use a condomknife. Plain and simple. I use a Smith and Wesson Extreme ODS utility knife, I carry it most of the places I go and (thankfully) I've never had to use it.

Tae Kwon Doe

Belt Color?
Green (I'm on holiday, can't show you the belt now)

If you're looking for protection, use a condomknife. Plain and simple. I use a Smith and Wesson Extreme ODS utility knife, I carry it most of the places I go and (thankfully) I've never had to use it.
lol, perfect example of what i said before.

Green (I'm on holiday, can't show you the belt now)

scrub ass

get some BB gun that looks like a real gun, you'd never even have to fire a real gun

lol, perfect example of what i said before.

Yeah, lol. I hadn't finished reading the topic before I posted

<3

scrub ass

get some BB gun that looks like a real gun, you'd never even have to fire a real gun
Can't afford.
Besides there is only bbguns over here are cheap and don't do damage at all, i got 2 and they both broke.
(They were like 16 Egyptian pounds)

Can't afford.
Besides there is only bbguns over here are cheap and don't do damage at all, i got 2 and they both broke.
(They were like 16 Egyptian pounds)

i mean like air guns you'll never shoot but just point at attackers

odds are if they are stupid enough to rob a place with people home they aren't smart enough to actually see it's an air gun

Get a cheap toy gun. (best effect a shotgun)
Paint it realistically
rooster it and laugh like a mad man
Scare the forget out of people.