Author Topic: Timetravel RP  (Read 1336 times)

I grow greedy with my new power. I decide I should be the only one with it. I start to destroy the machines that granted us immortality.

Now, before we begin...any questions?

Will I be able to return to Earth?

Will I be able to return to Earth?

This is a question that is answered by what I've already said. Also, note that you are being transported to Earth, just in a different universe. Any more questions?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 12:17:07 AM by Sunny »

Also, note that you are being transported to Earth, just in a different universe.
okay.

I'm The Doctor, and I stop the completion of the machines before they are built to prevent the gaining of immortality or tearing the fabric of spacetime.

* Dr. Fox shoots the doctor and destroys his TARDIS!

I'm The Doctor, and I stop the completion of the machines before they are built to prevent the gaining of immortality or tearing the fabric of spacetime.

You cannot tear the fabric of space-time. That is something from fiction. Go read up on string field theory and the 11 dimensions. We are not transporting you back in time in our same universe, this isn't "Back to the Future," this is real life.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 12:38:27 AM by Sunny »

You cannot tear the fabric of space-time. That is something from fiction. Go read up on string field theory and the 11 dimensions. We are not transporting you back in time in our same universe, this isn't "Back to the Future," this is real life. Now we have time for one more question.
I kill you because you are no fun.

I'm a bat and i do whatever i can.

We have time for one more question.