Poll

Remove?

YES!
11 (36.7%)
NO!
19 (63.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Forum Suggestion: Remove the Drama board!  (Read 1118 times)

I feel it would be a lot better not to have it so that we don't have to focus on how bad someone is, or what someone has done something bad. Heck, you might be on the drama board for God sake for some little thing you have done. Guys, stop and think: how does your drama topics effect the person your making a drama topic about...sad? lonely? bullied? We should not have a drama topic because it hurts those who are drama'd.

Support?

If we don't have a drama board te drama would be in normal topics
So more threads derailed because of drama

Also if a person has a drama it's because you did something wrong
Normally dramas with no proof arn't really taken seriously

there are anti-dramas, too

although mine about pliny was locked for some reason

I kinda agree and disagree with this idea.
The drama board to me just seems like a bad idea in the sense it's hasn't really helped us that much.
But without it, where is all that stuff people have to say about others going to go?

Remove drama, make it a rule not to start drama anywhere.

The reason we have drama is to tell people of an experience the poster had with the person they're drama'ing and warn them of it. It can also make the drama'd person learn from what they did and maybe stop doing it.

And if someone dramas a player for something very little they did, whether it's actually reasonable or it's something that's not to be taken seriously, everyone will ignore the drama and start bashing on the poster instead.

Remove drama, make it a rule not to start drama anywhere.

bans

bans everywhere

Nope.

But while we're talking about changes i wouldn't mind being to easily and quickly see all the topics I've ever made.

I have to agree with him, dramas in the past have only encouraged tension between people, and generally has a negative resolution.

without it, where is all that stuff people have to say about others going to go?
away, hopefully

What really ticks me off is all of the stupid new topics in the board. Its like we need to bump it for some odd reason:
This person is alt Wah!
This person server is bad Wah!
This person has a huge ego Wah!
This person is dumb Wah!
This person was banned Wah!
This person is annoying Wah!