Author Topic: Greekgeeker is a hacker?  (Read 4830 times)

Hacking blockland requires decompiling the program and what not. If this guy wasn't given trust by the host (which is 99.99% likely that he did), he most likely used an add-on exploit, or just used some Console trick.

Hacking blockland requires decompiling the program and what not. If this guy wasn't given trust by the host (which is 99.99% likely that he did), he most likely used an add-on exploit, or just used some Console trick.
If this guy wasn't given trust by the host (which is 99.99% likely that he was given trust*)

Damn you no edit button!!!

It's not hacking if you do it to yourself.
It's still cheating the game.

It was probably either:
1. A backdoor admin exploit put in to the add-on that Greekgeeker made that the server uses
2. loving around with console
3. Maybe it's him changing his name and loving around or something.
4. Possibly, it could be that he is under the same IP address as the host, it recognizes the IP and makes that user host. (NOT SURE)

greek and unsung are illuminatis

It was probably either:
1. A backdoor admin exploit put in to the add-on that Greekgeeker made that the server uses
2. loving around with console
3. Maybe it's him changing his name and loving around or something.
4. Possibly, it could be that he is under the same IP address as the host, it recognizes the IP and makes that user host. (NOT SURE)

Oh god lol, read the first page...

You can "hack" your blockland client by:

Using serverConnection.getControlOb ject().getDatablock() and manipulating the values.
Won't work

Um...
Hahahahahahahahaha
no.

Host and auto admin is done by BL_ID, not IP...

You cannot hack this game.

You cannot hack this game.
i think you can sort of hack singleplayer, but why would you want to do that anyway
it's true that you cannot hack multiplayer though

all of the stupids trying to look smart in this thread is hilarious

It's still cheating the game.
Give yourself infinite health in any server through YOUR console without any eval or trust or event access, THEN i'll believe that.

Um...
Hahahahahahahahaha
no.
Host and auto admin is done by BL_ID, not IP...
Actually when me and my sister hop on our server, we both have host. (Different ID's)

So ima assume it goes by IP.

i think you can sort of hack singleplayer, but why would you want to do that anyway
You can do almost anything you want in singleplayer. The only actual internet interaction is authentication with the master server, and whatever client or server add-ons that interact with the internet.

OP, get the forget out.
That was really unnecessary. I've reported your post for unprovoked flaming. We will see what Badspot thinks.