Author Topic: sir fobi minecraft mod survival, mindless killing, taking in players and more  (Read 1165 times)

SO I joined this server, and as the title says, he is abusing his powers as SA. He made a Minecaft house and started taking people out with guns. Then he just said to this person "hey wana come in an help me shoot" then HE started shooting. We weren't trying to invade the house he just shot us no matter what.

The chat didn't show up. But it was intense

Person with gun killing

gay house

Sir fobi and his "wonderfull server"

More mindless killing

Why do people even play on Minecraft themed Bockland servers? Why not just go play Minecraft?

Why do people even play on Minecraft themed Bockland servers? Why not just go play Minecraft?
minecraft doesn't have events, not does it have the special administrative powers that blockland has. i agree, a minecraft blockland server is a waste of potential, but there is a reason for its existence.

Why do you play blockland? You can also just play with legos.

the really fun lego sets and brick buckets cost more than 20 dollars

SO I joined this server, and as the title says, he is abusing his powers as SA.
The title says nothing about him abusing his SA, nor does the rest of this topic.
The chat didn't show up. But it was intense
Because that's how BL screenshots work, but I won't blame you for not knowing.
-snip-
Person with gun killing
I don't see any killing or guns.
-snip-
gay house
Yup, that's a house. Doesn't look that bad IMO. It's just a house built with Minecraft-printed bricks.
-snip-
Sir fobi and his "wonderfull server"
No, that's his house again. And his name is sgt.fobi, not sir fobi.
oh, and you spelled wonderful wrong. unless that was the server name.
-snip-
More mindless killing
Don't see any killing this time, either. This belongs with the caption about his server.

"wonderfull" drama you got here

I actually found this wonderful game through lego after searching for lego houses to build on youtube.

That's a dumb brown townogy.

That's a dumb brown townogy.

it's dumber to say "why do people make minecraft servers, why don't they just play minecraft"

But if we play with Lego...

...we won't be able to play as minifigures and beat the crap out of each other in it.