Author Topic: Ark - Stealing builds  (Read 5680 times)

Correct. But this really isn't about ability, now is it?
where did I say anything about ability you spastic?

Irrelevant.
both the titles alone prove it's relevant

where did I say anything about ability you spastic?
both the titles alone prove it's relevant

there is a difference between letting someone saving your build, and someone claiming your work as their own.

relevant

did badspot say anything about letting the 'theives' host it publicly and not giving credit?

did badspot say anything about letting the 'theives' host it publicly and not giving credit?
'playing with your build'

relevant

Yes, but not giving credit, and calling it your own is pretty f*cking annoying for the actual builder

'playing with your build'
What he means:
"I'm not taking it out, I want people to be able to save the build and play around with it in singleplayer."

Whay you think he meant:
"It's ok to steal builds"

Tip: Passing stuff like this off as your own is like plaigarism.

there is a difference between letting someone saving your build, and someone claiming your work as their own.
Basically what I said.
I want people to save things I make. That means that they think it's at least decent. But if the person claims it as their own or doesn't give any credit to the actual makers, then it is a problem. You shouldn't drama someone because they saved your build. You should drama someone if they saved your build and then hosted it without your permission and/or claimed it as their own.

Please stop arguing over whether or not stealing builds is bad or not when the drama isn't even about that.

loving pussies stop crying if someone takes your build, just loving keep your anger to yourself.

loving pussies stop crying if someone takes your build, just loving keep your anger to yourself.
holy forget you're harsh, no one is crying about it you moron, nobot is just informing people that ark didn't build it.

you're such an starfish to people.

holy forget you're harsh, no one is crying about it you moron, nobot is just informing people that ark didn't build it.

you're such an starfish to people.
No because one little build steal and OMG DRAMA TIME.
People build steal all the time, and the save button is there for a reason.

No because one little build steal and OMG DRAMA TIME.
People build steal all the time, and the save button is there for a reason.
yeah to save builds, not to claim it as your own and host it publicly to credit to the true builders.

yeah to save builds, not to claim it as your own and host it publicly to credit to the true builders.
pretty sure he didn't claim it was his.

pretty sure he didn't claim it was his.
he also didn't give credit smart one, and not many people blantantly say "I BUILT THIS".