Author Topic: Ark - Stealing builds  (Read 5316 times)

he also didn't give credit smart one, and not many people blantantly say "I BUILT THIS".

atleast he didn't say it was his, thats what really matters. For all we know you can go to the server and asked who build it and get a answer either mine or his etc.

atleast he didn't say it was his, thats what really matters. For all we know you can go to the server and asked who build it and get a answer either mine or his etc.
it doesn't matter if he said it was his or not, he took it to use for others with no credit to nobot or frosboite.

the savin aspect was to save your builds not steal the hard work you put into them.

i mean i would have no problem with people using my builds as long as they asked me and gave credit.

what you're saying is "oh he didnt do anything because he never said it was his"

Uh what does this say:

"Ark's Four Corners [Official Topic]"

Technically he is claiming it as his because he hosts it and plus he makes a topic on how it's his.
The title says all.

Plus, he never said it wasn't his so what do you expect us to believe?
"Oh durr it's not his cause he never said the exact words, durr"

Listen up morons. My ingame name is Paranoia. I changed my name because I felt like it, so I gave my name to this kid I think it was darkmaster. I AM NOT ARK IN THE PICTURES, MY ID IS 8932. I am not him, so dont tell at me

There is a Ark that is my friend and who's had the name before him. He changed it like a week ago. This isn't the Ark that some of you may know.
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=11788
He's imposter'd others. When I asked for prooth that they built the build, and showed that he imposter's people they kicked me.
why didn't anybody even wu

Lol triple post, sorry about the one above me, I'm on Mai iPod.

That is different.
I didn't go and release it as mine.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=163184.0

Credits:
Nobot - Myself, for coding most of it.

lol..

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=163184.0

lol..
Also it's funny how people still refer me to that.

It's not the same goddamn script.

and

Flaw - Helping me code it and teaching me how to code a bit
Remade it with flaw.
I got the idea from him.

Now stop trying to derail the thread to be about me.

Also it's funny how people still refer me to that.

It's not the same goddamn script.

Now stop trying to derail the thread to be about me.
was the exact same code though right? i just still dont see how you can call others out for stealing lol

was the exact same code though right? i just still dont see how you can call others out for stealing lol
drop it already.

i lost the code quark gave me and i remade it with Flaw
code is coding, of course it looks similar because it does the same exact thing

drop it already.

i lost the code quark gave me and i remade it with Flaw
code is coding, of course it looks similar because it does the same exact thing
if it does the exact same thig, why try to polish quarks script And ask him for tr link again!

if it does the exact same thig, why try to polish quarks script And ask him for tr link again!
I didn't ask him for the link again.
Flaw and I remade it because Quark was never online and I lost it.

I am not replying to anything about that subject anymore, stop derailing this stuff into something that happened a year ago.

people should make another drama topic about the script stealing if they have to, rather than derailing this one.