Author Topic: wowowlop1  (Read 6706 times)

No I built it from scratch.
if nobody was there when you built it i'm going to have to say you're lying

besides, normally I don't load events. Unless its a build like my space cruise. That needs events.

if nobody was there when you built it i'm going to have to say you're lying
My friend Death Wish was there. He watched me build it while he was in the minigame. Then more people joined and Red_Guy attacked.

because I was still working on them -.-
doesn't change the fact they suck

doesn't change the fact they suck
Okay. I'll change them then. Later. When I'm done here.

My friend Death Wish was there. He watched me build it while he was in the minigame. Then more people joined and Red_Guy attacked.
then the problem here can only be death wish. there is no other possible explanation but you lying to get attention.

Okay. I'll change them then. Later. When I'm done here.
At this rate, I would recommend ending this now...

then the problem here can only be death wish. there is no other possible explanation but you lying to get attention.
I swear, I'm not lying. I'm sorry if you don't believe me. And I wish I could confront death wish but he's gone now.

You know there are unwritten rules, too? Like how you keep acting like you're too cool for the internet. Also the fact admitted to trolling. Both of those things are not written in the rules but people have been banned for them.
yeah, unwritten rules!

You know there are unwritten rules, too? Like how you keep acting like you're too cool for the internet. Also the fact admitted to trolling. Both of those things are not written in the rules but people have been banned for them.
uh
i dont think "too cool for the internet" gets you banned
unless you can recall an example

huh what
unwritten calendars!
I swear, I'm not lying. I'm sorry if you don't believe me. And I wish I could confront death wish but he's gone now.
the only thing that could've happened is either you or deathwish made false "proof" of hacking.

uh
i dont think "too cool for the internet" gets you banned
unless you can recall an example

One of Broze's alts. Badspot said it himself. I'll try to find a link in a second.