Author Topic: Predator - Horror TDM  (Read 1604 times)

Teasers ~~

Pictures will be added at the bottom due to being lazy sorry ~

Basic Overview

Well I wanted to make a game that was both scary and exciting, considering we've had the lack of proper set up co-ordinated Team Deathmatches in a while I think this will satisfy that need.

How it will work -

There will be two teams,

Uno - Predators (One Player)
Dos - Soldiers/Marines/Others (The rest)

The predator(s?)have to kill without being killed, he has a wide variety of caves, and rocks to hide in.
The predator has a cloak time of ten seconds and a cool down of 5.
Marines will have no flashlight (May change) but there is scattered lamps and fires around that give off light, but be warned it can also give away your position.

Other --
This terrain is all hand built no duplicator used.

This is just a sneak peak so I'll explain more when the actual topic is made.
I'll leave it up to you for what you will do.
Suggest ideas and things for me to add.

One more pic.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 06:57:21 AM by Starzy »

exactly how fun is being a Soldier/marine/something
because you should really make being a soldier as fun as being the boss
also what weapons will the predator have and please make it so you have a clue on where IS the predator instead of just waiting around for someone to get killed
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 07:05:33 AM by The Resonte! »

exactly how fun is being a Soldier/marine/something
because you should really make being a soldier as fun as being the boss
also what weapons will the predator have and please make it so you have a clue on where IS the predator instead of just waiting around for someone to get killed

Marines will have climbing picks to explore. Flashlights maybe and they'll have different weapons such as shotguns, rifles and knifes. Predator has cloak, 4 spears and a wrist blade. Once you run out of spears it's pretty much hand to hand combat.
There's also jumping and walking sounds so you can hear the predator if you stay quiet.
There's also sounds for everything, pulling out items, shooting, spear impact.
It's pretty fun and not the same each time there will be different types and randomised like all melee etc etc

Stick to the shadows!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 07:52:28 AM by Starzy »

Bump for more suggestions.

More open landscapes, more passageways, no cheating badmins...
And you're set to go.

You should also try to code a smart-disc weapon if such a thing is possible in blockland.

More open landscapes, more passageways, no cheating badmins...
And you're set to go.

Checklist -

Open Landscape [Tick]
Passageways [In Progress - 76%]
No Cheating Badmins [Tick, I and only trusted friends will be administrating]

The trusted friends are 3 other people, and they've been my friends for four years. We've been through a lot with Blockland in those past four years and we feel we're up to it.