Author Topic: Customizable Playertype  (Read 12886 times)

Make the OTS view available for it.(Over the Shoulder) Theres a model that uses that

is there anyway you can make it where this doesn't require a server restart?? nobody likes to restart a server everytime they try updating crap.

is there anyway you can make it where this doesn't require a server restart?? nobody likes to restart a server everytime they try updating crap.
He's working on it...just stay patient. He's also adding a couple more features for the next update.

He's working on it...just stay patient. He's also adding a couple more features for the next update.
What the fruck just add a callback function and then put the thing port posted some page ago.

Calm down, I've already added that, as well as optimized some existing settings, fixed some bugs, and added more options.

I'll release the next version when I figure out an equation that can accurately convert the desired jump height in bricks into jumpForce.

Calm down, I've already added that, as well as optimized some existing settings, fixed some bugs, and added more options.

I'll release the next version when I figure out an equation that can accurately convert the desired jump height in bricks into jumpForce.
make it quick man. this is moving pages man. btw, you should find a way to change how much damage they can do to others. so if you dont want an invincible dude to just kill everyone else and them unable to kill him/her. you should add that in too before you update this

make it quick man. this is moving pages man. btw, you should find a way to change how much damage they can do to others. so if you dont want an invincible dude to just kill everyone else and them unable to kill him/her. you should add that in too before you update this
You mean, a checkbox to keep them from doing damage to others? I can add that, but I'm not planning on adding an option for how much damage they do.

You mean, a checkbox to keep them from doing damage to others? I can add that, but I'm not planning on adding an option for how much damage they do.
What he means, is that you can define a value for health.

What he means, is that you can define a value for health.
There's already a value for health, and I'm pretty sure that's not what he means.
Unless you mean how damage in health that person does to others. Which I already said no to.

Also: the update to the custom player will need to wait; right now the method Port gave me seems to be leading to clients on the server crashing.

There's already a value for health, and I'm pretty sure that's not what he means.
Unless you mean how damage in health that person does to others. Which I already said no to.

Also: the update to the custom player will need to wait; right now the method Port gave me seems to be leading to clients on the server crashing.
ok. hope it isnt too bad :I