Author Topic: I made a short RPG game.  (Read 2188 times)

When I hear the word RPG i think of this:
[img ]https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYqa5BxkfJGy49-cuREZe_gq-iM1SLJLi5gLtQLzXDq6m6qtm3[/img]

Role-Playing Grenade.

Do something that isn't RPG maker.

The exteriors/battle scenes doesn't look very appealing.

The exteriors/battle scenes doesn't look very appealing.

It's RPG maker.

Do something that isn't RPG maker.

Do something at all.

You can't say you made a game when everything is already done and all you have to do is write some dialogue and name stuff.

You can't say you made a game when everything is already done and all you have to do is write some dialogue and name stuff.
RPGmaker is a child's toy. Jerkface should learn to do something productive like make his own engine.

Same goes for eventing and building in Blockland.  The bricks are pre-set shapes, and the events are already scripted commands put together into a simple system to allow people of any age to make something happen.

You all should learn to make your own games in torque and stop playing Blockland, regardless of how much fun you think it is.

mfw i remember i own VXA
i should totally like, use it sometime

this looks good, well done

RPGmaker is a child's toy. Jerkface should learn to do something productive like make his own engine.
yeah! torque is for losers! badspot should remake the whole game from scratch!

(did you know: you're a dumbass)

this looks good, well done

Heh, thanks.  Although admittedly it is extremely short and without purpose, I just posted it for fun.

The aim was to show what the program could do for a friend who wanted to try it out.  Every once in a while I add to a different one that I'm working on, which will be more in depth and fun.  This program has the ability to make just about any type of Role-Play game.

...just look at Ao Oni as an example.  That was a fantastic idea.

Ah ha ha ha! This is hilarious!
You dolt..

Get back to me when you've made your own functioning engine, Mr. Productive.

all talk no action man, freedom frenchfrie for mayor