Author Topic: Robot and Monster - Brand new cartoon on Nick!  (Read 7083 times)

i'll only miss spongebob :((
thats the only reason why i watched nick.

cartoon network has been doing well with getting the good cartoons, IE regular show, adventure time, gumball, and MAD, which can be occasionally funny. the only good thing on Nick is Korra and old cartoon re-runs.

cartoon network has been doing well with getting the good cartoons, IE regular show, adventure time, gumball, and MAD, which can be occasionally funny. the only good thing on Nick is Korra and old cartoon re-runs.

I'll inquire you all:

Would you rather watch any show made by Disney today, rather than Nick's shows?

Some options of your mainstream shows:

• Good Luck Charlie
  • A.N.T. Farm
  • Austin and Ally
  • My Babysitter is a Vampire
  • Jessie
  • Shake it Up
  • So Random
  • Code: 9

You're probably asking, "What about the animated shows?"
Well, out of the total 11 shows being aired right now (not counting old shows with reruns), only THREE of them are animated. Fish Hooks (sucks), Phineas and Ferb, and Gravity Falls. So, Disney assumes that people really like stuffty sitcoms.

They got really lucky with Phineas and Ferb and decided to pull a few more sitcoms out of their asses.
Let's hope since the recent release of Gravity Falls they will finally learn people want to watch creative stuff like Phineas and Ferb or Gravity Falls. Nick is starting to wise up, and I think Cartoon Network is the guru right now. Wondering if that will change though.

neds declassified school survival guide.

that is all

actually Good Luck Charlie is the only sitcom on disney i'll ever enjoy.

No.

forget you.

Mighty B was awesome
oh my god i thought i was the only one who liked it
phewwwwwww

No, just no

Dude stfu I was 8.

neds declassified school survival guide.

that is all

NOSTALGIA BONER.

No, just no

It was a pretty good show at the time. I liked it when it was around.