Off Topic > Drama

this guy says that he stole a key

<< < (2/6) > >>

cncwarlord:

--- Quote from: FlyGuy45 on August 11, 2007, 12:26:41 AM ---Yeah, he stole Wedge's ID, Rotondo's ID, and BadSpot's ID. I'm scared.

--- End quote ---
IS this serious or just sarcasm?(i haven't played blockland in a few weeks so i cont know)

Liquid Snake:
It's sarcasm.  Wedge was messing with this guy in the USSR server.  xD

TheSilentNinja:
Utter sarcasm.  Badspot is the oldest and most commonly impersonated "player" on Blockland ever.

Wedge:
Here is your answer:

You said "2154?"

I get about 2 or 3 people asking me why I have this ID every day. People assume that just because I beta tested, I had the game since forever, like the rest of the testers. That isn't the case, they bought their copies the first day they came out. I didn't have the money (I'm completely broke) or a way to buy it until a couple of weeks ago. I bought this game about a month ago.

So this time, when you asked why I had that ID, I decided to be a jerk and tell you I stole it.

To tell you the truth, I bought it off of some website for $10. Some people thought I kind of sold out on Badspot for paying $10 and not supporting him. I didn't give a straight answer before. What happened is that I was doing a project that involved keeping a budget, and one of the objectives was to save as much money as possible (or be as cheap as possible, depending on your point of view).

Sarataz:
whatever i searousely don't care anymore...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version