[FLOWCHART] so you think homoloveuality is sinful?

Author Topic: [FLOWCHART] so you think homoloveuality is sinful?  (Read 2866 times)

I find this chart bull. you pick anything else it tells you to go die and your opinion is stuff.

Pick no and your the best man in the world.

10/10 would punch a wall again.

But there's no reason to choose anything other than "No."

Delete religion because it serves no purpose other than messing with everything else you're trying to do - it's also all lies

Then, make liking another person an everyday thing. it shouldn't matter what genders you like.

gender/love shouldn't be such a big deal

I didn't care for the chart.

Gay marriage is another vivid case of separation of church from the state. Marriage itself carries a volley of legal ratifications and rights that simply cannot be obtained just by "living together for a long time" with someone. Marriage is an incredibly powerful social right that goes far beyond a simple symbolic ritual.

It's a consequence of religion being melded into the state. And religious sects, being the starfishs they are, continue to use this as a tool to try to dictate how people should be. It's barbaric theology which people need to stop sympathizing with.

Gays are normal people except they like men instead of women. Wish granted. Nuff said mofukas.

Picture in OP is stupid.  People can think what they want.  If you don't like gay marriage nowadays you are severely criticized for your beliefs, and I think that is wrong on behalf of the LGBT (and supporters, mostly) community.

Gays are normal people except they like men instead of women.
except that's also normal, derp

That flowchart is incredibly stupid and I don't know why any of you cannot see the obvious anti-christian bias in it. The bible interprets itself, that flowchart has its own forced intepretations which are incorrect.
Together we will save the gays from their own illness. I shall call it Exodus.

That flowchart is incredibly stupid and I don't know why any of you cannot see the obvious anti-christian bias in it. The bible interprets itself, that flowchart has its own forced intepretations which are incorrect.
Explain the correct interpretations, and also explain why an all-powerful god would create a document with multiple interpretations, instead of having a clear meaning.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 11:37:01 AM by Headcrab Zombie »

Together we will save the gays from their own illness. I shall call it Exodus.
a weekly leeching should speed up the healing process

a weekly leeching should speed up the healing process
40 lashes before bed to prevent sinful dreams.

40 lashes before bed to prevent sinful dreams.
three hours in the yiff chamber to prevent sanity

three hours in the yiff chamber to prevent sanity
Also 6-8 hours of bible study. Only the New Age Republican Bible™ of course :-)

No matter how little I have seen of TripNick, what I have seen is not positive. All of his points are invalid in some way. He literally cannot defend himself.
It's kinda sad.

Posted the picture on Facebook. Now let's see which of my friends I can unfriend.

I find this really loving ironic that Christians say people are discriminating against their beliefs and whatever, when they themselves are famous for discriminating against gays and other cultures.