Author Topic: 2012/08/09 - Shader Update Released  (Read 166712 times)

i log on

and i just came on every surface in my house

also the update is downloaded automatically by the launcher

How do I make my own shaders? Blockland is doing that thing where it reverts files to prevent stupid game breaking. Must I pack them up in Add-Ons somehow?

I slept in and woke up to this thread. to be honest its meh.

I slept in and woke up to this thread. to be honest its meh.
Too many bugs atm, I'm going to wait it out.

>Multiple climaxs
>Starts blockland
>Blockland has stopped working
>God loving dammit

SWEET! ITS OUT!!! Wait, what? Wheres the download?
your BL is already updated or you havent launched it yet because its in the auto updater

I'd love to see events based on the day/night cycle like onDusk, OnDawn, OnNoon, and stuff like that.

I'd love to see events based on the day/night cycle like onDusk, OnDawn, OnNoon, and stuff like that.

I like this idea.

I'd love to see 'minigame events', that are simply evented trough the minigame gui.
An example event could be: [onPlayerInShadow] > [Player] > [addHealth [-2] ]

I thought that was already planned. Maybe I misread a post sometime.

Also, is there a uniform for something similar to "worldTime?"

I haven't played yet but I have an ATI graphics card and a Intel processor. Will that work or not?

I know im supposed to be "gone forever" but hell yeah finally.

In a dream world, it'd be "OnTime" and slider that when you drag it, it changes the sun's elevation clientsided. That way, the event activates when the sun reaches that point.