Author Topic: V21 bug compilation thread - badspot made one.  (Read 15374 times)

Assume all addons are broken and just don't use any until they're updated.

Pretty much every add-on that doesn't use default menu GUI mods will work. Like vehicles and weapons, but probably not Slayer.

I've tested Slayer, it works. Mostly.

I've also confirmed that Perms seems to work, although it's probably a bit buggy for the new stuff (like public brick dwanding).

it's on a X seconds scale.

Therefore, $EndGuiServer::DayLength = 60*60*24; is one day real time = one day ingame.
I'm aware. The equation I wrote would split the time into 24 InGame hours.

Note: The Admin Plus Gui disables the enviroment and game mode changing abilty.

the day and night cycle seems very weird. the day time doesnt seem to work?

Click to respawn wont disapear. graphics are flickering and rendering constantly changing. main menu buttons somehow dissapeared (had to alt + f4 to quit)

I have set shadows to high and I dont see them

Mmmm. If Badspot didn't include that launcher last version I would have been eagerly awaiting v21.5. But now he can disguise it, and everyone will forget the first day after v21 launch..

-Main Menu disappears at times.
-Shadows are bubbles.

-Shadows are bubbles.
I think the bubbled shadows are an attempt at graphical smoothing and your low settings just cause them to be so infrequently placed that you see the edges of the bubble.

Nevermind what was once written here. I worked it out.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 01:07:27 AM by StarHawk »

can we COMPILE A LIST OF BROKEN ADD-ONS that might not work with this? i keep crashing and idk if it is shader related (when i host). i rarely crash that often.

well my frying pan works

I think the bubbled shadows are an attempt at graphical smoothing and your low settings just cause them to be so infrequently placed that you see the edges of the bubble.
That was on highest.

RTB updated and works with v21 now.