Author Topic: Attmept at Terrain - More greyscale  (Read 2676 times)

Don't know what people are talking about. He clearly said that it's an attempt at terrain. It's completely obvious that he's not done with the terrain and thus should not be concerned about making builds and stuff. Mainly talking to Fred here.

Regarding the terrain. I think it's one of the most original and daring pieces I've ever seen. People, most of the cases, refrain from making sharp terrain and have no idea what they're doing. All this could need is maybe a slight variation and color shift. But nothing too drastically. Love it. Especially as a seacliff.

Don't think you can use it as an "overland" TDM as it would be too much jumping. Or else you would have to redo the terrain alot. However, could do well in a dogfight.

Thanks for all you comments guys, I'm taking all of them in and expect to see an update soon.

Happy birthday!

OT: Looks good.

Woah, how did you know?!
It was yesterday anyway

However, could do well in a dogfight.

Yeah, that's what i was thinking
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 04:59:50 AM by D3ATH LORD »

However, could do well in a dogfight.
If he duped a few of them and edited them a bit it could make for a very nice dogfight map thing

You've colored it very nicely, even though that sort of greyscale-look is not one of my favs. I would just had added minor fragments where the color is something else and maybe some dots here and there.

Hmm, colored exactly what I was thinking.

Keep at it and don't forget to expand on the detailing. Plain cubescaping is generally too regular for standalone builds without props or additional detailing.

oo yes the coloring is nice. it actually looks like terrain now, lol.

I think he said x/10

dood stfu dont make fun of cone an cuse he cant siplify his fracshins