Author Topic: 2012/08/10 - Bugs  (Read 146025 times)

Also, if you open RTB and close it while playing the Tutorial, the main menu buttons will appear there.

I'm pretty sure this is a problem with RTB and not Blockland itself.

All the bricks,my character, emitters and the water(if there is any at the new tutorial) are white and they chance color when I edit the fog color.

In tight spaces I'm seeing the shadows near the side of the screen flicker occasionally. Found and tested on Cog's Click Challenge, simple environment, the sunset sky, climbing in and over the box pile to the immediate right after the first ladder.

Badspot

• Administrator
[img ]http://puu.sh/Qn5u[/img]
All the bricks,my character, emitters and the water(if there is any at the new tutorial) are white and they chance color when I edit the fog color.
console.log

We can still do the brick moving animations even though we have no ghost brick.

This is by design --Badspot
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 06:22:18 AM by Badspot »

Repeated console spam of "LightManager::uninstallGLLights: no lights installed!" - Cause unknown, full console log or duplication case would be helpful

Console log attached. Error occurs when planting a brick - no shaders appear.
Server was running freebuild mode.

Edit: ran without any add ons - Same issue occurred. Although console reads  "EXT_texture3D present? NO" on startup, may be related.

another minor trivial bug: Joining a server running terrain/interiors causes bl to crash ;P
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 09:11:16 AM by Gambsy »

When I play on the tutorial, in the part where you're supposed to build, the brick selection GUI remembers and places my first favorites save in the cart. When I add the 2x4 brick, it is placed at the end of it but the favs are still in the cart, just not in the actual selection menu

just a minor thing

I can't Open BL? crashes on start?

Anyways, thanks Badspot for working on this :D

When I was hosting a server there was a typo that had to do with some thing like "Connection Established" or something?  It was "Connetion"

fix the crashing bug now i have nivida not intel

• Repeated console spam of "LightManager::uninstallGLLights: no lights installed!" - Cause unknown, full console log or duplication case would be helpful

I'm getting this issue and I am also not seeing any shadows even when set on the highest setting.  The ground also flashes between being bright and dark when I have an item in hand or looking at it at a certain angle.  Using a Nvidia Geforce 7950 GT

I had to upload my console.log to another site because it was too large. http://www.mediafire.com/?qesdbi83xp4vdt4

Players are blurry when taking DoF's, example:

Players are blurry when taking DoF's, example:
The player isn't in focus. It has always been like this.