Author Topic: 2012/08/10 - Bugs  (Read 146179 times)

If you mean the shaders and shadows by S&S, i have tried on every setting, to no avail.
Got no idea, unless you have intel or something.

Got no idea, unless you have intel or something.
I do not, and so far no one i've talked to has any idea either.

I do not, and so far no one i've talked to has any idea either.
Maybe your Blockland is just mental or something.

Can't see shaders or any type of shadow, running a NIVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

I have three exact same graphics card, and I cannot see the shadows either.  Do you get the no lights installed! console spam when you try to enable them?

2x4 Brick breaks on plant if Gamemode_tutorial is enabled on custom. Not sure if this was posted already but OK.

2x4 Brick breaks on plant if Gamemode_tutorial is enabled on custom. Not sure if this was posted already but OK.
It is possible to run GameMode_Tutorial as an add-on in a custom game and break everything.  Work around: don't do that

All round bricks seem to have glowing artifacts, which get worse with distance. The bricks look normal when I get close to them or zoom in on them. I'm assuming it has something to do with specular highlights.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 01:14:17 AM by Eksi »

so is badspot optimizing it for intel or not

Badspot

• Administrator
so is badspot optimizing it for intel or not

I'm making the game work and not crash.  Then I'll worry about making it look nice when you're running it on grandma's email reader. 

Badspot, I still result in a crash from setting shaders from minimal to low, and I don't run on a intel card.  It may still be a toaster but I shouldn't be having this of a problem.

I'm making the game work and not crash.  Then I'll worry about making it look nice when you're running it on grandma's email reader. 
Lol'd

Making the "$Water::overlayColor" variable fully opaque (For example 223 64 2 255) does not actually make the underwater color opaque in game. There is still some transparency. Bug or a feature?

Not sure if this is new but bricks seem to have some collision problems, for example:

I have some stairs and I put a plate with only collision on at the top and if I go up the stairs as far as I can (without crouching) and jump I go right through the plate.

The variable "$Sky::renderBans" exists but changing it does nothing.