Guys I need a grapple Knife build, and fast.

Author Topic: Guys I need a grapple Knife build, and fast.  (Read 821 times)

Well I was going to make a Grapple Knife DM gamemode and after I scripted it and all I deleted all of my saves (It was as spammy as forget and took like 2 GB)
I did the preview and thumbs but when it came to the .bls I noticed I deleted it with the rest of my files.
I worked hard :(

Can someone lend me their build please?

Oh and proof I actually did some work and I wasn't a lazy ass.

That was meant to be the preview.

Oh and proof I actually did some work and I wasn't a lazy ass.

That was meant to be the preview.
I was making a zapt grapple hook tdm and it had a map like that, only I used terrain bricks

Dunno how's that supposed to work but ok lol.

Dunno how's that supposed to work but ok lol.
as zombie you had to use your abilities to travel to each pad, and use jump pads if you aren't a jockey/leaper

as humans, you have a sword and grapple

notbad.gif

Can I have the save?

notbad.gif

Can I have the save?
well you need terrain bricks, but here:

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
 dammit, I don't have it, but I could remake it, host a custom server if you want me to rebuild it

I can't host.

Anyone else have anything?

Here. Alright. It's from exactly 2 years ago, back on 8/10/2010, those days. Ahh..

I was probably a bad builder back then. The save is kinda small.

Here. Alright. It's from exactly 2 years ago, back on 8/10/2010, those days. Ahh..

so, lambro, can you link me to your server when its up?

I'll play as soon as I finish downloading Beatreapor for my psvita

Thanks pacnet.

The whole concept of the grapple knife TDMs is screwed: if you try knifing someone they will always hit before you even swing and if you have the slightest bit of lag the server is unplayable. Grappling is also forget difficult. The only way to win is to have one of those MLG pr0s on your team and run like forget from the slightest danger. It's a mystery how you don't die the very instant you spawn.

Of course you kids with ultrafast intranetters will come bash me, but that's because you don't have a good choice of server. I'm not "a hater flaming the swag dms bcus I suk", I'm not even flaming at all, I'm stating my opinion on why these servers are ludicroudly hard to play on.

I don't like them either.

But some people do.