Author Topic: turretted tank  (Read 1916 times)

I would like a large tank with black trax, and a large turret that launches two "heat seaking" missles at a time. And I want the body to be shaped like the tanks off of Godzilla Vs... ("that giant moth like thing", acording to my little bro.... Oh, wait, it's Mothra... I think.). Ok, so it's not really ME who wants the tank, but my little Bro.

Personally, i don't even know what movie he's talking about, or what tanks, but i do know that a sphere shaped explosion would be horible. about 4000 particles randomly ranging from red to orand, at random speeds, from the contact point outwards, in different directions. If the missles exed 900 studs in distance, the missles will explode. the missles will head towards the closest minifig, but not the one who launced it, no matter what (i would have had it able to turn around after 150 studs distance, but my brother played his Annoying Orange card to have it his way).

The tank itself will NOT be flying, but it will be able to go at relitively high speeds. On a point scale of 0 to 50, when 0 is stopped, and 10 is an average jeep, this tank would be 25. Any changes to all these specifications would upset my brother, but MIGHT be OK with me. POST PICTURES!!!!

Also, (readers, exuse double post), my brother wants a copie of the turret on the tank, exept on a helmet. Remember, POST PICTURES!!!

tanks have been suggested much but still havent been done..

I would like a large tank with black trax, and a large turret that launches two "heat seaking" missles at a time. And I want the body to be shaped like the tanks off of Godzilla Vs... ("that giant moth like thing", acording to my little bro.... Oh, wait, it's Mothra... I think.). Ok, so it's not really ME who wants the tank, but my little Bro.

Personally, i don't even know what movie he's talking about, or what tanks, but i do know that a sphere shaped explosion would be horible. about 4000 particles randomly ranging from red to orand, at random speeds, from the contact point outwards, in different directions. If the missles exed 900 studs in distance, the missles will explode. the missles will head towards the closest minifig, but not the one who launced it, no matter what (i would have had it able to turn around after 150 studs distance, but my brother played his Annoying Orange card to have it his way).

The tank itself will NOT be flying, but it will be able to go at relitively high speeds. On a point scale of 0 to 50, when 0 is stopped, and 10 is an average jeep, this tank would be 25. Any changes to all these specifications would upset my brother, but MIGHT be OK with me. POST PICTURES!!!!
yea lol and i want a million bucks.....

Well there is a halo mod that will let you use a Scorpion Tank...but I'm afraid it's dead, and only for RTB...

cool id like to download it

if som1 has a tank ANYBODY...Plz post download link

Its not finished yet, BS is trying to get it to work and have it in v9 update.

when will it be finished ?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 12:33:18 PM by youstupid »

Its not finished yet, BS is trying to get it to work and have it in v9 update.