Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] DayZ 1.7.4  (Read 34700 times)

gime ur ip i wana hax on da server
il teach u hax 2

nah

we went legit

i currently have a silenced m4 and a silenced m9 with a bus and loads of food at camp

good day

bump

also, found an L85 today on Namalsk.

someone stole my loving van :C

I wish there was an I44 addon where it was DayZ, but all the weapons and vehicles were from world war 2 and you looked like a guy from the 40's and you could find US, German, British clothes. Also canned food is replaced with K-Rations. Also soda cans are replaced with Soda from back in the day in glass bottles.

I wish there was an I44 addon where it was DayZ, but all the weapons and vehicles were from world war 2 and you looked like a guy from the 40's and you could find US, German, British clothes. Also canned food is replaced with K-Rations.
Time for Jacksaunt to work his magic
It'd be pretty easy to add the I44 weapon classnames to dayz's whitelist, vehicles, clothing and food would be hard to do though. I'll see what I can do.

A girl tried to shoot me in Stary with a Lee Enfield while I was on a hill. I had quite a laugh watching her run toward the coast with 100 zombies on her. I decided I'd go look for her near Elektro and I headed South. I was keeping a watchful eye on the city when I spotted a sillouhette by a tree overlooking the city. I looked at it with my DMR and it was that bitch so I shot her twice in the chest and she died. When I got to her body I saw another body with a ghille suit on... I just assumed she killed him. Ghille suit guy had an AS50 with 5 mags and an MK. 48 mod 0 with 3 belts in a coyote bag along with a GPS, rangefinder, and some other tools.

I felt sorry for the guy and had a funeral for him :3

Thinking of playing this again after a month tomorrow.
Anyone -preferrably in EU to minimize lag- willing to tag along from a fresh start?
I plan on focussing on vehicle transport rather than weaponry.

* [NEW]  New Combat System If you fire a weapon, someone fires a weapon near you, or a bullet/object impacts near you, then you go into combat.  During combat, "ABORT" is disabled.  If you ALT-F4/close anyway, your character is considered "combat logged" and instantly killed and leaves a body.

Meeeeeeh...

Anyone please play this game with me :(
I have a ghillie suit you can have.
I don't use it anyways.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 04:26:04 AM by TheArmyGuy »

* [NEW]  New Combat System If you fire a weapon, someone fires a weapon near you, or a bullet/object impacts near you, then you go into combat.  During combat, "ABORT" is disabled.  If you ALT-F4/close anyway, your character is considered "combat logged" and instantly killed and leaves a body.

Meeeeeeh...
It is annoying to get into a firefight and the coward leaves after killing your friends.

Meeeeeeh...

Anyone please play this game with me :(
I have a ghillie suit you can have.
I don't use it anyways.

My internet wifi receiver dies alot in this game, if I'm in combat mode and my internet dies, will it kill me?

My internet wifi receiver dies alot in this game, if I'm in combat mode and my internet dies, will it kill me?

Hopefully not. If so, I'm screwed.