Author Topic: Setro2's Team Fortress 2 Dodgeball!  (Read 2189 times)

Name: Iron Whale
ID: 30436
What server you have admin on: Kong123, Saxophone, cheter9000, Allon, Wrapperup, SkylerTheHedgehog,
People who recommend you: About 11 or 12, I don't really remember their names.
Why I should accept you: Because, servers need moderation in order to get them under control. It is very advised that you keep control for a good while on your servers. I will watch this server as much as I can, and that's a fact. Plus, I can add things to make the game better.

By the way, why is the server passworded?

Name: Iron Whale
ID: 30436
What server you have admin on: Kong123, Saxophone, cheter9000, Allon, Wrapperup, SkylerTheHedgehog,
People who recommend you: About 11 or 12, I don't really remember their names.
Why I should accept you: Because, servers need moderation in order to get them under control. It is very advised that you keep control for a good while on your servers. I will watch this server as much as I can, and that's a fact. Plus, I can add things to make the game better.

By the way, why is the server passworded?
Accepted. The server is passworded due to maintenance being done. I've actually added more stuff to each side; I'll post a screenshot later.