Author Topic: My brother did a great job of loving up everyone's evening  (Read 3096 times)

iirc jesus turned a bunch of stuff to wine, plant

Having the drinking age that low is just plain stupid. Adults are irresponsible enough when it comes to alcohol, never mind dumb teenagers.

It's partially to mostly his friend's parents' fault because they should have been supervising him to make sure he didn't get like that.

All around stupidity for all parties involved.

well yeah. like half-dozen chicks could share a bottle of anything and barely dent it, and be under for the evening.
Yeah that's true. Generally I'm the only guy ever drinking anymore, but the bottle still goes pretty slowly.

Reminds me of the time Kilser and Solid drunk posted.

Hey guys, I just woke up. Charlie's fine but he learned his lesson - the neighbors brought 3 carpets with puke on them and two buckets to our house saying "Wash them". Haha, Charlie's gotta wash his puke

I really want to see this for some reason.

i've posted drunk before, and while i'm sure you'd be able to identify that, i am pretty sure i was never so pants on head handicapped

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=185446.0
Anybody that typz lik diz when they're drunk is either faking it, or they're really over-expecting what being drunk feels like.