Author Topic: Cute thread!  (Read 10595 times)

It's a pillow
the only thing that will ever cheer him on when he plays the wii
what in god's name happened to that pillow for it to have moles

Have a cat video!
Because the internet doesn't have enough of them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgBbEq-eg7k&feature=plcp

what in god's name happened to that pillow for it to have moles
I don't know
the picture is too blurry for me to tell anything




Ohmygod I love walruses <3





i'd love to punt that across a football field
you're so cool and manly


Don't punt foxes...
Besides if you tried it would remove your balls.

Don't punt foxes...
Besides if you tried it would remove your balls.
i've got balls of steel










Sea creatures. They've figured out how to be cute without being fuzzy.
Or maybe I just have weird tastes.
I guess the slug isn't a sea creature, but deal with it. And catfish are from freshwater. Stop nit-picking!