A quote in honor of the Bedroom

Author Topic: A quote in honor of the Bedroom  (Read 1854 times)

"A new era has dawned.
And on that horizon we have spawned"

-Me

I know this is kinda sappy but at least it has heart.
If you are glad the Bedroom, Kitchen, and Nieb's are gone, then think back to the first time you've seen the Bedroom. Back to your noob days.
We all know that you used to adore the interiors because they saved you the time to make an adventure out of bricks. They were so cool because no other sandbox building game had them.

But now, Blockland is the only game with a beautiful night and day cycle that is virtually 100% customisable.

Every Blockland user needs to move on. What's the worst thing? People who join after the date August 9, 2012 will never know the joy of interiors and terrains.

Goodbye old friends... maybe forever

"We say goodbye to old friends.
We also say alot of other handicapped stuff RIP BEDROOM 2012"

-me

I feel bad for new players

Stop being a liar, there is no qoute in me.

You can always see the Bedroom by using that one camera ramp print :cookieMonster:

I'm so sad  :panda: but there needs to be a update on it so you can pick maps like Plate 3, Adjustable Plate, and Slate Desert

I'm so sad  :panda: but there needs to be a update on it so you can pick maps like Plate 3, Adjustable Plate, and Slate Desert
Use environmental controls......

bedroom is not gone.

"my ass, load the bedroom save"

-me

I feel bad for new players

Now new players are going to hear you talking about the bedroom, and you'll have to explain it to them.

Bitches don't realize there is nothing to carry on the legacy of the Kitchen.
Quit mourning over your Bedroom and talk about a real hero.

Now new players are going to hear you talking about the bedroom, and you'll have to explain it to them.
"Well, there used to be something called TERRAINS"
"Wow!"
"No way"

Why does everyone have to make a funeral speech about the Bedroom map?

It's a game people not a funeral.

"forget bedroom niga holla holla get dolla where da white wimmin at"

- Me (h8rs wan 2 b me >:) )