Author Topic: Runescape  (Read 11379 times)

Because it is a terrible excuse for an MMO.
Hmm, 1,000,000 member accounts, i wonder how it got there? It's not just grinding all the time, there are quests and stuff. There are minigames where you need to play little sports too. MMO means massivly multiplayer online it is just that you have to have more than one player to kill some monsters and you mean MMORPG or MMOG.

MMO = over 300 players on one server.
Runescape got 1,000,000 member accounts because their PC is crap and their parents don't allow them to download anything, so their last resort is Runescape.
WoW is okay IMO, same with Flyff.
Although I don't have much patience for MMORPG games, MMOFPS or Sandbox games are for me.

Runescape sucks

Maplestory sucks.

Tails is gay 'cause he likes maplestory.

End of story.

Hey forget you dude.

1. flyff
2. maple
3. whatever

Runescape Classic was pretty good.

The new runescape.. ice cream

Everquest.. not sure but I think I played the demo of one of them and it was pretty good.

Maple.. sucks not even PVP.

WoW.......................... ..........................

Yeah my favourite games have to be the non grinding ones.

and NWN has evolved alot... There's a NWN2 now.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 05:02:05 AM by NotInsaneChef »

Runescape Classic was pretty good.

The new runescape.. ice cream

Everquest.. not sure but I think I played the demo of one of them and it was pretty good.

Maple.. sucks not even PVP.

WoW.......................... ..........................

Yeah my favourite games have to be the non grinding ones.

and NWN has evolved alot... There's a NWN2 now.
Pvp is coming in the future.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTUUUUURRRRR REEEEEE

Sweet

HellGate London looked kickass.  It's an MMO, but it's an FPS.

Well, that phrase works for pretty much any multiplayer RPG.  I listen to the GamerCastNetwork VideoGameShow podcast...They talk a bunch about Titan Quest, and the "Tank and Healer" relationship comes up a lot.  :cookieMonster:

Eve is pretty much the king of Pvp, since collateral is a brutal reality in that game.
Lose a ship and it's gone, your corporation loses stations in that game, they're gone.

Wars were strategic and interesting, and the loser would be pushed back into the crappy newbie space once their systems were ravaged. If you were notorious and got killed the enemy would keep your frozen corpse as a trophy.
Oh yeah, and there was allot of drama.

LOL most of you say it sucks but i know alot of people who do nothing but play it LOL they be teh n000000bs.