Author Topic: Earth 6.5- The Official "No nukes" version  (Read 137561 times)

Hey guess what.

New Manhattan moon colony what up come at me sucka

Congratulations on your first moonbaec!

Add this to your nation description:

Lunar Claims:
City-25NML

Code: [Select]
[b]Lunar Claims:[/b]
[color=Blue][b]City-25[sub][i]NM[/i][/sub]L[/b][/color]

Erinaum and Telar own 1-24.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 06:55:35 PM by SWAT One »

Telar*

And no, galactic standards have already been founded, silly wittle blazr

Soldiers with specialized Valkyrie suits are sent to the colony to help enforce law.  They also have specialized Dead Ranger power suits.  Each of these special suits are modified to make zero-g combat easier and less dizzying.

We sent out our own colony to the moooon.

Congratulations on your first moonbaec!

Add this to your nation description:

Lunar Claims:
City-26UCL

Code: [Select]
[b]Lunar Claims:[/b]
[color=Red][b]City-26[sub][i]UC[/i][/sub]L[/b][/color]
Also, sorry blazer, I accidentally forgot to change the color from purple to blue in the code.

Avalonia Telar sets up a penal colony on a planet nicknamed "Oblivion". Prisoners are teleported down to the surface where they can do whatever crime stuff they want to. A government satellite regularly fires lasers into areas that seem especially chaotic or likely to produce anything that could allow a "prisoner" to escape.

Telar starts up 10 more lunar &/or other-planetary colonies.

We send all prisoners there.

We send all prisoners there.
At first I was going to say no, but what difference does it really make? They're all criminals. Let 'em rot together.

penal
Heheh, penal.

NM offers to send some of its lunar law units to the location every once and a while to make sure nothing extremely bad happens, such as some of them escaping with working lunar equipment.

Hey so Telar, can I send some criminals there too? Jizzbeard...

Rapetrain #2 is sent to the planet to orbit it. It shoots any unidentified ships exiting the area.

Rapetrain #2 is sent to the planet Which? to orbit it. It shoots any unidentified ships exiting the area.  You shoot our stuff, you will be removed from the UHC and castrated by the greater rape train.

The Prison planet.

It shoots unmarked aircraft, because, you know, stuff can be somehow made ;.;