Off Topic > Drama

I thought of something kinda creepy and sad...

(1/6) > >>

Azerath:
Please take a minute to read this. This may teach you a valuable lesson.

What if for example, I was just in a world that made me feel and made me think that I was on Earth with people and was only set up to make it seem that way.

What if for example I was on the planet Earth and everyone I know, and everyone on the Earth were optical elisions or just some robot type thing to make it seem like they were there.

What if that was true and your heart was crushed because of the fact that, for example, I, have no real family or friends. What if this was true and for example, I, would be scared out of my mind by what the REAL things were.

What if everything that for example, I, lived through, slept through, loved through, fought through, and everything I've done was just a dream and I really had no family or no friends or no nothing.

If all that were true would you be sad if you where who I said was I?

Do you want this to happen?
Most likely no.

Think of all the great things you have and the family you have and the friends you have and heck, just the life you have and think of how lucky you are to live in this world.

Don't take things for granted. Feel more lucky to have this type of life. You almost certainly don't want this to happen to you.

Ladios:
after all the stuff me koden and our dad went through im jsut glad to be alive
adn thigns are good :D

Azerath:
Good. I manly wanted you to think about how lucky you are and to touch you a little bit.

Ghoul:
So what you're saying is "what if your life was a lie?"

I guess that is something to think about. There's a movie called The Trueman Show that resembles something like that. You should watch it sometime.

TheCannon187:

--- Quote from: ladios on August 14, 2007, 01:50:04 AM ---after all the ice cream me koden and our dad went through im jsut glad to be alive
adn thigns are good :D

--- End quote ---

You guys are brothers?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version