Author Topic: My dad may have cancer  (Read 1289 times)

I'm just going to make this post real quick. My dad has been having some weird symptoms of colen cancer (coughing up blood, blood in his feces, ect) he has had these symptoms for about a month, but he hasn't told anyone until just yesterday/ He went to the doctor today, and apperently things do not look good. My mother won't give me any details about it, and my dad doesn't even know I know about it.

I'm just asking for some support. Pray for him, hope for the best. Things aren't looking good supposedly and I'm praying for a miracle or something, just to make things come back to normal. My mother and father have also been split up recently, so I have had limited time with my father, so having spent no time with my father in a while, It's rather sad that this is occurring right now. And I'm really disappointed.

Just, lend some support and hopefully pray for him. If I find out any more information I will try to let you guys know.

Damn, hope he's okay.
Go get ice cream on a warm night with him.

Damn, hope he's okay.

aww well that sucks, I would hate to loose my dad, but anyways I send my positive magical gypsie waves to him.

Damn, hope he's okay.
hehe

well, unfortunately he hasn't been over in a while, he was here at my house earlier, he gave my brother a birthday present. And left.

The one that he gave it to is my older brother, who is still unaware of the situation.

I've been in the same situation. Thankfully my dad turned out not to have cancer, I hope the same goes for your dad.

I hope everything turns out okay D:

How does colon cancer result in coughing up blood?

Aw im sorry buddy :C

I hope he's A-Ok soon

How does colon cancer result in coughing up blood?
I don't know.

Just pray he doesn't become a meth cook

Just pray he doesn't become a meth cook

only lung cancer patients can be meth cooks silly

My mom had breast cancer, but she recovered. You have my empathy.