Author Topic: Rocket Jumper :: MOVED TO HP TOPIC  (Read 2267 times)

« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 01:38:12 PM by Ghille »

I like simple edits of things.

You should make it Left click is jump rockets, and Right click is actual rockets.

I miss Xang's rooftop rocket server.

I miss Xang's rooftop rocket server.

I was the only one to beat Xang on trigun's dueling server lol. His record was like 90 wins and 0 losses until i beat him lol.

You should make it Left click is jump rockets, and Right click is actual rockets.
This

Maybe add 1 HP to the player when they are damaged by the rocket?

Time for me make a Blaster + Jumper DM!

I wish it were possible to make there be no damage whilst firing an impulse.  I'd totally make a giant fan weapon and blow people around.

I wish it were possible to make there be no damage whilst firing an impulse.  I'd totally make a giant fan weapon and blow people around.
this

and inb4quadrotor

I remember some skyline RJ/Sniper DM a long time ago hosted by some original player (ie id under 1000) where you had something exactly like this and a sniper rifle.

I remember some skyline RJ/Sniper DM a long time ago hosted by some original player (ie id under 1000) where you had something exactly like this and a sniper rifle.

Did you by any chance have a way that didn't deal 1 damage?

Projectiles don't have to do damage, neither do explosions. Just set all damage values to 0.

Projectiles don't have to do damage, neither do explosions. Just set all damage values to 0.

you shouldn't use a projectile for something like a giant fan, lol