Author Topic: War Game 2.0  (Read 12241 times)

Polarland-

Through a stunning wave of underground technology, the population makes a mass exodus to areas unknown in the solar system

How they came up with the technology is anyone's guess, as an added gesture, Polarland nukes it's former capital

I win, you loose :P  told you this game would fail

Ronin is out, everyone ignore him he cheats >:(

fine I'll play fair  :cookieMonster:

Pantoria-
Ex-Liensky Leader, Josef Kambel, begins making speaches and gathers members to the cause of liberating northern shadowlands,
after a speech one day which brought over 40000 petition signings, Kambel is found dead, appearantly thrown off a building

Wait, what?
Is there a mass outbreak of babies?

end-

Pantoria-
Launches hydrogen bombs to all continents including self, world asplodes, nuclear winter, all that good stuff.
Before that happens I use a particle accelerator and make a black hole that slowly grows larger, universe implodes after hydrogen bombs.

Particle accelerators don't always produce a black hole, such an event would happen if you tried to produce conditions that couldn't be conceived normally.

Thread Locked, The Ghetto way for i am blockhead ^_^

I call BS on Ipekili.

Pantoria never constructed the infrastructure necessary to support construction workers, no homes. It has no education system to educate his population on more advanced topics. It never built any farms to support its population, it never built any mines to mine uranium. It didn't research anything to smelt the metal with.

Furthermore, particle accelerators can't create a black hole big enough to cause any damage, the almost immediately dissipate because of hawking radiation.

EDIT: Hah, thread locked.

I call BS on Ipekili.

Pantoria never constructed the infrastructure necessary to support construction workers, no homes. It has no education system to educate his population on more advanced topics. It never built any farms to support its population, it never built any mines to mine uranium. It didn't research anything to smelt the metal with.

Furthermore, particle accelerators can't create a black hole big enough to cause any damage, the almost immediately dissipate because of hawking radiation.

EDIT: Hah, thread locked.

The thread was getting out of hand, I wasn't being serious, it was just the sign to make this topic die.