Author Topic: Environment: Limbo  (Read 20900 times)

Quote from: robloxrolled123 link=topic=204760.msg6220234#msg62202
34 date=1357183409
The panda is sad. Derp.  :iceCream:, :nes:, or :cookie:?
no

I might use this for my upcoming render man server

here is a story of me and......SLENDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! once upon a time there was two people first: a un-mutated person name: black burn second: a mutated one name: SLENDERMAN: it was a horror night there was once a man called: black burn and a monster called: slenderman black burn was the only one around dead bodies everywhere but then he noticed he wasnt the only one around he saw slenderman slenderman went to black burn then black burn stabbed slendy slendy and black burn fought to the death black burn was winning wounded though black burns about to win the fight slendys hitting black then black burn stabbed slendys head he won the end

here is a story of me and......SLENDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! once upon a time there was two people first: a un-mutated person name: black burn second: a mutated one name: SLENDERMAN: it was a horror night there was once a man called: black burn and a monster called: slenderman black burn was the only one around dead bodies everywhere but then he noticed he wasnt the only one around he saw slenderman slenderman went to black burn then black burn stabbed slendy slendy and black burn fought to the death black burn was winning wounded though black burns about to win the fight slendys hitting black then black burn stabbed slendys head he won the end

-10/10 wouldn't read again

oh god this is so hilariously horrible