Harry Potter 7 spoiler

Author Topic: Harry Potter 7 spoiler  (Read 11597 times)

If you don't care about reading the book, here.

VV*SPOILER BELOW, DON'T LOOK IF YOU WANNA READ THE BOOK*VV

Ok first off, Harry finds out that one of the last Horcrux's is inside Hogwarts, it is a tiara that belonged to Rowena Ravenclaw, it was found in the Room Of Requirement. There is this set of objects called The Deathly Hallows, they is a wand called The Elder Wand, which can defeat any enemy and produce the most powerful spells imaginable, the second Hallow is a stone that can seemingly bring back the dead, the last Hallow is Harry's Invisiblity Cloak. The Deathly Hallows once belonged to 3 men from a wizarding fairy tale which turned out to be true, come to find out Harry is related to these 3 men which died long ago. On the way to the Horcruxes, Harry is led to an icy water hole by a Doe Patronus, which contains the Sword of Godric Gryffindor, using the sword, Ron broke the pendant Horcrux. The final horcrux turns out to be Harry. Harry sacrifices himself to Voldemort during a very brutal battle at Hogwarts, when Harry "dies", he goes to a train station type place where he meets Dumbledore, Dumebledore explains to Harry that when Voldemort tried to kill Harry as a baby, the curse rebounded and hit Voldemort, causing Voldemort's soul to chip off, the chipped piece finds it's way into Harry and lived inside him. When Harry is "sacrificed" to Voldemort, Voldemort only kills the last piece of him which is inside Harry, so Harry comes back to life and fights Voldemort. Moreso before this happened, Voldemort killed Snape, after which Harry collected Snape's last thoughts and dived into the Pinseive, after finding out that Snape loved Harry's mother, and was on Dumbledore's side rather than Voldemort's, he also learns Dumbledore got his hand blackened by trying to wear the ring Horcrux, Dumbledore planned to have Snape kill him. It turns out since Voldemort had appointed Draco to kill Dumbledore (Dumbledore being the last owner of the Elder Wand) Draco should have owned the Elder Wand, not Voldemort. Now lets go back to Harry fighting Voldemort, while fighting him he tells Voldemort about him not being the true master of The Elder Wand, but Draco being it's true master, when Voldemort tried to attack Harry, it again rebounds and hits Voldemort, killing him. Now harry owns the Elder Wand, but instead got his fixed (Hermione accidently broke it) and used his. Harry and Ginny got married and had kids, Ron and Hermione got married and had kids, the kids went to Hogwarts, the end.

Oh and the Doe was Snape's Patronus.

Deaths: Fred Weasly, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks.

tl;dr maybe but it's alot shorter to read this than the book.

P.S: Forgot some stuff: The Ministry is taken over by Voldemort before all this happens. At the end of it all, Kingsly is pronounced temp mystery of magic. About a quarter through all this Snape is appointed Hogwart's headmaster. I can't remember the new Hogwarts headmaster.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 04:49:26 PM by VerticalHorizon »

"I am snape, the potions master".

neville kills nagini with sword and becomes Herbology professor

the owner of all 3 hallows is master of death/invincible

snot is master of death

ron passes a driving test

ron passes a driving test
by enchanting the instructor after he failed to look at the passenger side mirror

Don't forget the deaths of Hedwig, Mad Eye Moody, and Dobby.

K.

Worse story of all the books

His description doesn't do the book justice. I'm a Harry Potter fan and I found it extremely hard to put the book down. I also found it hard to continue reading because I knew it was the final book. Let's just say I went through a stage of depression when I finally finished the book.

This was one of my favourite from the series.

You forgot, Colin Creevey dies.

His description doesn't do the book justice. I'm a Harry Potter fan and I found it extremely hard to put the book down. I also found it hard to continue reading because I knew it was the final book. Let's just say I went through a stage of depression when I finally finished the book.

I agree with every word of that.

My biggest hopes is that she continues writing. Maybe she could do something similar with Dragonlance. In the core Dragonlance novels, you follow the lives of the main group of heroes through two trilogies. Then, after that, it begins to open up the doors to the children of the heroes and they continue the story after that. I want JKR to write about the kids of our original heroes. It won't be the same, but atleast it will keep me satisfied.

People almost got killed over Harry Potter spoilers... Good times. More power to them. Mr Bean's Holiday sucked.

I agree with every word of that.

All the way.

forget so Snape dies?
Whadaforget, who's Snape again?

snape turned out to be one of the good people