Clone needs help letting a girl down :c

Author Topic: Clone needs help letting a girl down :c  (Read 2588 times)

Help is very much apreciated.

So over the years as I've only realized lately is I've never actually let a girl down before, if I didn't like them back I usually just ignored the fact that they liked me until they got over it, but this time it's different.
So I'm year 11 (12 at the end of this term) and a few days ago I found out a year 9 girl likes me ("but clone I thought you liked young girls" you say, well this time it's different!not to mention she is too old), over the last few days her friends and herself have told me that she likes me and she has been trying to hang around and get all up in my bizz~

Generally around now I would play the usual ignore game but stuff is getting concerning. She has added me on facebook (this was before I knew she liked me) and her and her friends have been sending me so many messages asking if I will/would go out with her and all that, and it turns out that the past week she has been full on stalking my facebook and following me around ;-;

Not to mention she is not attractive at all.

Honestly just be rude to her. That's the best way to do it.

Or tell her you love her.

Either one works, second one works better from personal experience.

God that must suck.
Remove all facebook friends that follow you around and tell you to forget her.
And well umm....
Idk just tell her that you like her as a friend. (IN A NICE WAY YOU BITCH)

it's good she's younger than you, that can be your excuse

all it needs to be is "sorry you're too young for me", not that rude at all.

that goes against hes creep-oath

Just do her dirty that's the best way.

Side affects: any males that are close to her wanting to beat you up

Give us her facebook...  :cookieMonster:

I have made a point not to hide my young girl intentions, they all know that I'm into that stuff already.
sad face
Honestly just be rude to her. That's the best way to do it.

Or tell her you love her.

Either one works, second one works better from personal experience.
forget I would punch out a dinosaur but I don't have the balls to say that to her, what if she is all happy and wants to go out n stuff :'O

I'm sure after seeing her you will understand my problem...
DO YOU GET IT NOW?

Also she flashed me today, who would have thought you could actually get flashed by someone and not enjoy it?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 06:41:54 AM by Clone v.117 »

I have made a point not to hide my young girl intentions, they all know that I'm into that stuff already.
sad faceforget I would punch out a dinosaur but I don't have the balls to say that to her, what if she is all happy and wants to go out n stuff :'O
Lol that wont happen. Or it wont last long.

I promise once you drop love in a High School relationship you have under a week unless you've past 2 months.

I'm guessing this is high school because you said year 9/year 11.

Even though you've said you were in college.

Even though you've said you were in college.
I think you're thinking of someone else, or quote it or something because I don't remember saying that.

I think you're thinking of someone else, or quote it or something because I don't remember saying that.
Nah sorry I'm thinking of Aplem.

Mybad

Tell her that you are gay

looks like a bit of a beast

might end up being ok once she ages little + loses all her weight