Author Topic: Ragequit - now you can leave a server in style.  (Read 6858 times)

CONGRATULATIONS ITS ALREADY loving MADE WHO GIVES A stuff?

Here's the answer - no one!

Wound made this mod as a basic test of his scripting abilities. Does he give a forget that his test mod was already made?

I do, this is useless. Good for him, he made his first script. Is it post worthy? No, for two reasons, one which i just said. It's useless and it's been made already. What if i remade your day/night events and posted them?

I do, this is useless. Good for him, he made his first script. Is it post worthy? No, for two reasons, one which i just said. It's useless and it's been made already. What if i remade your day/night events and posted them?
It doesn't have to be useful, look at the name of the thread, I think it's actually a entertaining way to leave a server, especially if it's a challange of some sort.

I honestly don't care if someone else made it, as lugnut said it was just testing my abilities.

Is it post worthy? No, for two reasons, one which i just said. It's useless and it's been made already.
i could agrue that the ryno V is useless, as is the /me script

made already, ok

you can stop loving posting about it! 5/15 posts on the front page are just that crap
What if i remade your day/night events and posted them?
Feel free to do them better.

if you were just TESTING your abilities why did you upload them on the forum?
it already has been made and this one is completely useless. the entire mod is useless to begin with because no one on the server will give a forget if you quit because you can't win.

if you were just TESTING your abilities why did you upload them on the forum?
I really don't know, the people that helped test it thought it was a good idea.

it already has been made and this one is completely useless.
and the other one isn't?
if you can say that than i can say servercmdme is useless.

the entire mod is useless to begin with because no one on the server will give a forget if you quit because you can't win.
the add-on is a entertaining way to leave the server, you're bashing me for the one excuse that it's already been made.

plenty of things are made twice, why do you choose to bash me for it?

I really don't know, the people that helped test it thought it was a good idea.
and the other one isn't?
if you can say that than i can say servercmdme is useless.
the add-on is a entertaining way to leave the server, you're bashing me for the one excuse that it's already been made.

plenty of things are made twice, why do you choose to bash me for it?

not really only bashing you for the fact it's already been made, but because it's just a useless mod. there's already a way to leave a server and it's located at the bottom of the esc menu. this mod can be entertaining but since it's already made this one really has no purpose at all.

there's already a way to leave a server and it's located at the bottom of the esc menu.
no stuff, that's leaving, this is leaving and rage quiting.

this mod can be entertaining but since it's already made this one really has no purpose at all.
plenty of things are made twice
and are still used the second time made.

if you don't like it, if you think it's useless, then don't post here, don't download it, no one is forcing you.

I don't see why you people are so pissed. Just stay out of the thread if it bothers you this much, don't complain.

Because we already know that isn't doing stuff.  :cookieMonster:

never release your first script. it's bound to be stuffty and useless anyways.

Quit stuffting on this guy's post.  This is his first working script, better than a majority of you guys could do.

Wound, stop talking to the stuff heads commenting on your script, it only makes it worse.  The one comment on the first page that helped you, lugnut's post, and this post :P are the only posts that actually matter in this thread so far.  I haven't downloaded either ragequit scripts, so i don't know what is displayed when someone quits, but if you want to make yours better, do a design with more originality, such as a different message or an image.

Quit stuffting on this guy's post.  This is his first working script, better than a majority of you guys could do.

Wound, stop talking to the stuff heads commenting on your script, it only makes it worse.  The one comment on the first page that helped you, lugnut's post, and this post :P are the only posts that actually matter in this thread so far.  I haven't downloaded either ragequit scripts, so i don't know what is displayed when someone quits, but if you want to make yours better, do a design with more originality, such as a different message or an image.
oh i see moobs has a new diddler. nice to meet you

oh i see moobs has a new diddler. nice to meet you
the forget

never release your first script. it's bound to be stuffty and useless anyways.
Considering the number of people complaining that this has already been made, it can't be seen by everyone as useless otherwise they wouldn't have complained about it.

/logic

Anyway, it's not like every script people use in Blockland is exactly useful.