Poll

After Much Patching, Is Spectre Armor Properly Balanced? (See OP For Details)

NO IT'S STILL OP!
1 (8.3%)
NO IT SUCKS NOW!!
5 (41.7%)
YES!
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Urban Warfare - v0.3 [Server Will Be Unavailable For A Few Days!]  (Read 6145 times)

As I said before, you're not missing much. The weapons in the Veteran room aren't really that good. They also cost a lot of cash. It's just a small feature I like to give to respectable people.
It still doesn't level out the field though. If you absolutely have to do something like that, make it reskins or something.

It still doesn't level out the field though. If you absolutely have to do something like that, make it reskins or something.

I'll consider swapping out the guns for like suit reskins or something.

That was fun playing with you guys and going on Teamspeak :) Sorry for my awful mic lol.

It's just a small feature I like to give to respectable people.

Sweet. So, players that show experience are able to access unique weapons?

Sweet. So, players that show experience are able to access unique weapons?

Not necessarily. Veteran status is for players who have played on my original server or are just respectable, fun people. Those who play on the server and are kind to the community get treated as such. Veteran status isn't some elite status, it's to reward people who have common sense.

This server is a pile of stuff.

Someone join the teamspeak :c

Weren't you the one who joined the server for like five minutes and complained about buying weapons then rage quit?

Lol?

Either way, if you're going to give negative feedback about the server at least explain why.

Not necessarily. Veteran status is for players who have played on my original server or are just respectable, fun people. Those who play on the server and are kind to the community get treated as such. Veteran status isn't some elite status, it's to reward people who have common sense.

Cool. I believe I have demonstrated this numeroues times, but it's up to you to decide.

This is not appreciated.

So, how is the TeamSpeak? Is it cool?

So far, only a handful of people actually use it and is empty most of the time.

You can usually get a good laugh out of it though when you get the entire call to sing "We Built This City".

Maybe try making a server with proper team sorting, and more than one possible route. Spent the entire time in the server sitting in the spawn building peeking out for 5 seconds at a time to shoot the 3 guys just sitting along the wall with sniper rifles & shotguns.

Come on im lonely on it :(