Poll

After Much Patching, Is Spectre Armor Properly Balanced? (See OP For Details)

NO IT'S STILL OP!
1 (8.3%)
NO IT SUCKS NOW!!
5 (41.7%)
YES!
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Urban Warfare - v0.3 [Server Will Be Unavailable For A Few Days!]  (Read 6041 times)

Hurry the forget up, I wanna kick your ass Keo.

Keo dont make me light you on fire...

Keo dont make me light you on fire...
Lets burn him cause he's a cigaretteet.

stuff sorry, got caught up in the CS:GO Beta. Promise I'll host early tomorrow though. ;D

I'll even throw in a secret update to make up for it. :3
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 03:02:15 AM by keonesan »

You still gonna be on fire bro. Tomorrow. I hope. D:

Name: Mango
Experience: I am currently working on 2 packs right now. (Modern Airsoft and Random Weapons I got bored and made) picture below (that's a Wa200 I made about 4 months ago) I have not published any of my mods yet, but I plan to soon. I also have attached a quick build I made in 5 minutes lol
Description: I'm active, I like to animate, code, build, administrate, and event. I'm currently hosting for Lamebro1 on my dedicated server, Operation : Infiltration.

uhhhhhhhhhhhh not sure to add anything else lol

I'll get a better picture of a gun. the WA is ugly

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I recommend this guy.

-snip-

Very nice. Although your modeling skills needs a lot of refining, it's a good start. I could use custom content and if I decide to actually go through and make a standalone version of this in Javascript/Unity3D I could use your help.

PM me your Skype/Steam/Etc.

Anyhow, I finished v0.3 and I'm prepping the server for launch.

Very nice. Although your modeling skills needs a lot of refining, it's a good start. I could use custom content and if I decide to actually go through and make a standalone version of this in Javascript/Unity3D I could use your help.

PM me your Skype/Steam/Etc.

I will get a new model, that's old and I am not using it. getting new pics of Barret.

Finally!

here you go bro

made it bout' a month ago.

here you go bro

made it bout' a month ago.

Very nice, it'd be great for an animation but the poly count isn't very optimal for a game. :P

Very nice, it'd be great for an animation but the poly count isn't very optimal for a game. :P

I assume you like Box type guns? like Tier Tactical? I have many of those type guns.

I assume you like Box type guns? like Tier Tactical? I have many of those type guns.

No, even for a professional game engine like Unreal Engine the poly count looks extremely high. A good example is the heat vents on the barrel. That's usually handled with a texture in games.