Author Topic: LSD Shaders  (Read 19756 times)

use that rainbow d/n cycle with this, and set day length to 1.....
adjust the shadow colors like this for maximum trip

In my personal opinion, it should be called the DXM shader, but aside from that good job.

I wonder if Badspot will ever allow loading of custom shaders. Full screen shaders would be pretty awesome for making night vision and all.

I wonder if Badspot will ever allow loading of custom shaders. Full screen shaders would be pretty awesome for making night vision and all.

It'll happen.

Full screen shaders would be pretty awesome for making night vision and all.

Fullscreen shaders are already possible. They're nothing different from windowed shaders.. or whatever you mean.

Fullscreen shaders are already possible. They're nothing different from windowed shaders.. or whatever you mean.
I think he means running the rendered scene through another shader... kind of like pot processing.

I'm talking about where it only happens to the players screen, and nothing else. Something like you would see on gmod.

Not sure how to explain it really.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 11:24:02 AM by YayFun »

Added V2 with a screenshot.

I'm talking about where it only happens to the players screen, and nothing else. Something like you would see on gmod.

You mean client-sided shaders, so one person can be using night vision but not the other people.

Shaders are client-sided.

Picture yourself in a boat on a river
with tangerine trees and marmalade skies
I think I'm the only one who understood this. =D
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 10:18:22 PM by -Blok- »

I think something is seriously wrong here...

It happens on whatever shader quality setting i put it on. Is this supposed to happen?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 10:40:05 PM by Planr »

What's an LSD shader.
Simulates trippin' it high on acid

Is the level of distortion adjustable?

I think something is seriously wrong here...

It happens on whatever shader quality setting i put it on. Is this supposed to happen?
The new update might have broken this somehow, I'll have to check tomorrow.

Edit: It still works fine for me, I'm not sure what's wrong.

Is the level of distortion adjustable?
I think I'll add this to the first effect once I figure out how to work with GUIs.
Also, does anyone happen to know how to figure out what shader quality you're using through script?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 10:23:05 AM by Scars75 »